Possible Glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinniecap
  • 4 comments
  • 645 views
Messages
34
Messages
regular_guy_look
So, I just did the most recent update to GT6. I am going back over some International B races to god them. When I come to the American races, I believe there are 2 of them, my American cars can't be entered. The only car that qualifies is my bone stock, awarded from another win 1991 Acura NSX. That us the furthest thing from American I can think of. Thoughts?
 
Well, I never realized that Acura is considered American in the game. But that still doesn't explain why I can't use ANY of my American made vehicles in the American ONLY events. I will try and reset everything, just seemed odd to me.
 
Exactly what American vehicles are the events rejecting?

I assume you're entering vehicles that satisfy all the entry requirements including PP and tires.
 
The Japanese manufacturers have some brands that are considered American:
Honda is Japanese, some Acura models are USA.
Toyota is Japanese, I think all Lexus models are USA.
Nissan is Japanese, not sure if Infiniti is USA.
Usually there's a flag displayed in the car info, this indicates the country of origin.
 
The Japanese manufacturers have some brands that are considered American:
Honda is Japanese, some Acura models are USA.
Toyota is Japanese, I think all Lexus models are USA.
Nissan is Japanese, not sure if Infiniti is USA.
Usually there's a flag displayed in the car info, this indicates the country of origin.

There is no Acura in Japan only Honda
Lexus is all over the world
Infiniti was only in the USA but last year (2013) they started selling Infiniti in Japan

But to answer the OP. Acura cars were only sold in the USA and Canada in 1991 so that's why the 1991 NSX is sold in the USA dealer.
 
Back