Possible GT Drivers Club DLC or Something Else?

Messages
30
Messages
deadvaamp66
So I was thinking of the GT Drivers Club that was mentioned a few months ago, that hasn't yet been carried out in detail. I am wondering if it will be part of the DLC that has recently been announced or could it possibly be a V.I.P thing like Forza 3 implemented. Another option could be a monthly subscription of offering special content and events... Anyways I'm interested in knowing if any one else thought of the same thing and I would like to hear opinions of the possibilities.
 
What's the VIP thing in Forza?
 
The V.I.P content in forza was like 3 cars only those with V.I.P could access and special online racing events they could enter along with "special reconition". It kinda lame, but the 3 cars were kool.
 
The V.I.P content in forza was like 3 cars only those with V.I.P could access and special online racing events they could enter along with "special reconition". It kinda lame, but the 3 cars were kool.

it was more than that too...your auctions (cars, paint schemes, decals, tunes etc) were bumped to the top of the lists...

There were also special cars given away at random times...community painted/tuned/modded cars things like that..the developers would pick out cars that gamers had created and give them out as free DLC to VIP members...and if you bought the monthly DLC packs they would usually gift you one of the cars (in-game) for free
 
I was thinking the drivers club was just more Sony BS actually and I'll be surprised if we ever see or hear about it again.
 
I forgot all about the drivers club, was any information ever released to what it was all about?
 
Sadly no one knows what it is, where it is, what will be done.

But since it is a drivers club maybe they are implementing a place where all of our virtual racers in different suits can walk around and sit on a couch and talk shop about our suits.:rolleyes:

It probably won't be a game breaking feature but just something else added to the game that we all (or most all) sorry fanboys, don't agree should be in or was not implemented in the right way.

So if some are thinking it might be like Forza, remember Kaz doesn't look at the competition.
 
Back