Possible to create liveries away from PS4?

• Thread starter Gr8_Lakes
  • 3 comments
United States
Saginaw, MI
Gr8_Lakes
I'm sorry to post such a newb question, but most of the threads here are so technical about how to make liveries. My simple question: Is it possible to access your PlayStation Plus/GTSport account from your PC/Laptop/Ipad/etc., and create liveries there? My time in front of the PlayStation is so limited that I don't want to create liveries while I could be racing. But I could do it during other downtime areas of my life easily. Possible? (Thank you for your patience if this has been discussed elsewhere - I honestly looked, a little, but couldn't find anything addressing it).

I'm sorry to post such a newb question, but most of the threads here are so technical about how to make liveries. My simple question: Is it possible to access your PlayStation Plus/GTSport account from your PC/Laptop/Ipad/etc., and create liveries there? My time in front of the PlayStation is so limited that I don't want to create liveries while I could be racing. But I could do it during other downtime areas of my life easily. Possible? (Thank you for your patience if this has been discussed elsewhere - I honestly looked, a little, but couldn't find anything addressing it).
Yes using remote play. Your PS4 needs to be on and your phone/tablet/PS Vita acts as a screen. You usually lose some kind of control though, unless you can connect a DS4 to your device as @Nuschel01 says.

I've used my PS Vita and it was really awkward using the touchscreen for some controls. Things usually looked OK on the smaller screen too, but I could see loads of errors when viewing on the PS4 & TV. My 10 inch Xperia Z2 tablet, with DS4 connected, worked really well though.

Oh, and if you're not somewhere else in your own house, you need a really fast internet connection.

Thank you! At least now I know I’m not going down a rabbit hole searching for ways to do something that’s not even possible.

Back