Possible to get game to 100% completion after 1.07?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dudeman
  • 20 comments
  • 1,555 views
Messages
164
Canada
Addicted2Boost
Messages
GTI8VT
I am still at 99% with everything done and all events golded, Have most trophies too. I know there was a bug prior to version 1.XX or so. Is it evn possible to get 100% now? or just sit where I am. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.
 
Yes it is. You must be missing some (did you re-run some events previosly won and lost?). Enter events to confirm your position is 1st.
 
Check if you have golded everything. Specially the 3,4,5,6 races championships.
Cuz you have to win the championship and not each race on its own. Same goes for the Red bull races..
 
The only event not golded is one of the coffee breaks, everything else is golded including red bull challenges and all championships done correctly. I am stumped, as I checked again last night. Do you have to have certain trophies or something like that. Maybe my save is corrupted. Not sure where else to check
 
Well you have to gold the coffe breaks then..
If you have trouble with them, watch it on youtube how to get gold
 
***Well you have to gold the coffe breaks then..***

Do you know this for fact or just making an assumption

Apparently there are people on this forum that state that they had completion before doing any coffee breaks. Not sure if I should beleive them or not but this is frusterating and not good for my OCD lol.

I will take another look tonight, I am just wondering if I am going to have to redo the red bull after the fix in 1.07 where the races now count towards the win ratio where they did not before.
 
@Dudeman
You need to Gold the Coffee Breaks (plus everything else).

I'm at 99% because I haven't golded the last two Drift coffee breaks.:banghead:

Good luck!:cheers:
GTsail
 
I think it is the one early in the game for the miata where you knock over the cones, really did not like that one. :irked:

Thank you for all the help everyone, it is always appreciated.

Good luck to you also GTsail290 on the drifting.

Cheers to all
:cheers:
 
Coffee breaks and mission races count so there is your problem :)
 
***Well you have to gold the coffe breaks then..***

Do you know this for fact or just making an assumption

Apparently there are people on this forum that state that they had completion before doing any coffee breaks. Not sure if I should beleive them or not but this is frusterating and not good for my OCD lol.

I will take another look tonight, I am just wondering if I am going to have to redo the red bull after the fix in 1.07 where the races now count towards the win ratio where they did not before.
OT, but Redbulls now count as wins??? Damn, after I've finished grinding for all the cars I wanted :/
 
OT, but Redbulls now count as wins??? Damn, after I've finished grinding for all the cars I wanted :/

Does this mean I need to redo the Red Bulls and gold the coffee break?

Aww Lawd
 
Does this mean I need to redo the Red Bulls and gold the coffee break?

Aww Lawd

I'm 99.995% sure that the Red Bull events didn't count in your statistics "page" (where you also see your mileage etc.) as wins, but your gold Red Bull events still count towards game completion. You should be good with only doing the coffee breaks!

Cheers
 
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I have golded everything in game, I have platinum trophy even and still sitting at 99% in game status...
 
You must be missing 1 to 3 1st places. Mine went to 99% for my last 3 events (2 vettel challanges and the last mission race). I did the last 3 events on 1.07 patch.
 
I checked my stuff - all stars, all golds in coffee breaks, mission races, licenses, one-make races, Goodwood, Lunar Mission, Red Bull - literally everything. Still 99% :crazy:
 
To get 100% make sure you go back and get 1st place in the event that you got third place in for the trophy. If you rerun races and dont get the gold it will act like you never got it so go back and rerun those and you will have 100%.
 
I'm also (back) at 99%....and if I remember right, I did ran a race and became 2nd or something....
So now I have to figure out which one it was I did 2 months ago?

This is a bug that PD should address and fix.
 
PD has always had a very poor rounding algorithm.
 
To be perfectly honest

Anyone who managed to complete this game deserves a medal.

I have played it for about a month now and simply have no interest in playing it anymore.

To sit there and watch the update come through and Yamauchi spouting rubbish about his game just annoys me!

I bought a GT3 Z4 earlier, tried the GT3 championship. The car sounded like a bloody hoover, no discernible engine note, handled like garbage, was generally miserable.

I simply turned it off and went to do something else, something I have been doing a lot in recent versions of Gran Turismo.

So many things are right, yet the main thing, immersion, realism and sounds are so far of the mark they make me laugh actually trying to call it anything other than arcade.

This version is the most basic, uninspiring, dull and totally money orientated game I ahve ever seen. It is literally a GT5 patch, nothing more.
 
:bowdown:
No, just gold that miata.

This...

Thank you FranciRus and GTsail290, You were correct and I am finally at 100% :bowdown:

To clarify for others, yes all events must be golded to count for game completion.
Championship races must be completed and golded as they are intended, if there is a race in the championship that you did not gold the first time then you must go back after and gold it seperately.
If anyone is sitting at 99% or so, you will have to go back and check each event till you find the ones that need to be golded...That's what I did as recomended by FranciRus and GTsail290
 
Last edited:
Back