Possible Update prediction / pattern

• Thread starter pioSko
  • 12 comments
Poland
Poland
Just thinking out loud...

APAC Finals - Japan... new track Fuji Speedway
EMEA Finals - Spain... new track Circuit de Catalunya
America Finals - Las Vegas... new track USA related?? ... Laguna Seca?? (closest to Las Vegas) ... Daytona?

World Finals - Location?? ... new track?? ... Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps ??? Silverstone?

Any body know the location of the World Finals?

Just thinking out loud...

APAC Finals - Japan... new track Fuji Speedway
EMEA Finals - Spain... new track Circuit de Catalunya
America Finals - Las Vegas... new track USA related?? ... Laguna Seca?? (closest to Las Vegas) ... Daytona?

World Finals - Location?? ... new track?? ... Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps ??? Silverstone?

Any body know the location of the World Finals?

Yeah, dozens of people though and wrote about it in other threads already.

Always he possibility of a fictional track based the area or country of said event. May not boil down to RL tracks (although more likely to).

Fuji was revealed at the World Tour...not the Asia regionals.

Stop taking a new American track for granted. It is possible, but there is no actual pattern suggesting it. These predictions, 'theories' and guesses are down right tedious.

Always he possibility of a fictional track based the area or country of said event. May not boil down to RL tracks (although more likely to).

I agree about likelihood of RL track vs fictional. I do believe the track will not be new to GT franchise.

I also like the chances of that geographical trend continuing. Weathertech Laguna Seca sounds likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since it's the Americas final, I'm betting on Circuit of the Americas with Laguna Seca as a strong secondary option.

Right now I'm just looking forward to Catalunya. We'll wil know soon enough if the Americas Final reveals a new track.

Personally I don't think there'll be two tracks this month, but there could be additional layouts added to one of the originals, it's been done with Monza/Maggiore. It seems to me that PD has intentionally set up a workflow to regularly get about one track and a selection of 6-12 cars (new or ported) ready for GTS every month. There could be a special case in this being GTS's anniversary month, but I don't expect anything. We'll see on the 31st.

I would bet on a new track being shown at the world final.

To be honest, I think the "USA final will give us a new track based in the US!" thing is a bit of a stretch and is just setting up for potential disappointment because of high expectations.

At best the next update is going to give us Catalunya only.

To be honest, I think the "USA final will give us a new track based in the US!" thing is a bit of a stretch and is just setting up for potential disappointment because of high expectations.

At best the next update is going to give us Catalunya only.

Do you mean 'at worst'?

Back