possible wheel error

• Thread starter MiltonDK
  • 9 comments
Denmark
Denmark
Hi guys!

I am driving f1 2019 on ps4 pro, using csw 2,5 and clubsport f1 esports wheel. My clutch isnt working, which is essentiel during any kind of manual start in a race. I can find several articles about similar issues online, but no solutions to the problem. what can I do? My wheelbase has been updated, and Ive also changed the position of the clutch to another button, but it still doesnt work, so frustrating.
I have No idea where to look, to solve the problem.

Hi guys!

I am driving f1 2019 on ps4 pro, using csw 2,5 and clubsport f1 esports wheel. My clutch isnt working, which is essentiel during any kind of manual start in a race. I can find several articles about similar issues online, but no solutions to the problem. what can I do? My wheelbase has been updated, and Ive also changed the position of the clutch to another button, but it still doesnt work, so frustrating.
I have No idea where to look, to solve the problem.
Hi MiltonDK,

We haven't been able to replicate this problem here. We've verified that manual starts are working on our hardware (with both the clutch axis and a button) on the PS4. Perhaps it is related to the third-party adapter?

Using a CSW 2.5 on a PS4, I would guess that he is either using a Drivehub or GIMX - an important detail that was left out.

If it's a Drivehub, make sure it is flashed with the latest Beta firmware.

Still havent located the problem, damn it's so frustrating!! I changed from ps4 pro to PC, I changed from csw 2,5 to DD2, and the problem is still there, so it must be a game error! Dont know what to do from here, any advices?

Still havent located the problem, damn it's so frustrating!! I changed from ps4 pro to PC, I changed from csw 2,5 to DD2, and the problem is still there, so it must be a game error! Dont know what to do from here, any advices?
I suggest you make a video showing your in-game controller configuration on F1 2019 (PC), and then demonstrating the issue you are having with manual starts.

Back