Possibly dumb dual screen question

odinsrighthand
Hey guys. I just ordered an RS1 from Rseat. Originally my plan was to move it in front of my desk durring racing, but I feel that may not be the best idea due to weight and my own laziness. So now I would like to mount a TV in front of it, something 4K with a good refresh rate around 40". Now that part I can figure out easy enough. My problems start when I try and figure out how I am going to be able to use the same computer to game at my desk and race in the cockpit. Here is where the stupid question comes in, can I run the TV and my monitor off of the same computer with only one screen at a time while both are plugged in? Is there a keyboard shortcut to switch between displays? Basically what is the process if there is one to switch between displays? Can I have 2 keyboards and 2 mice plugged in to the computer without them causing issues? The rig and desk will be about 6 feet apart with the computer sitting in between them. Thanks in advance for the help! Oh one more thing, does anyone know of a good universal TV stand? Not really wanting to buy the $300 stand from Rseat.

Back