- 75
- Puzyaka
Possibly the first save game cracked for GT5... I found this thread a few days ago, then it disappeared. Not locked, but disappeared. However, Google cached version still exists. I think if he was not telling the truth, no one would care.
Quote:
After many hours editing GT5 game saves for the past few weeks, I was able to to change both my A/B-Spec levels to the max (40) and (somewhat) have infinite credits. This is rather an exceptional achievement, especially the infinite credits. For infinite credits, I had to change the value to the odd max limit which is 20,000,000 rather than 999,999,999 or else the game will give me negative credits. If I spend all my credits, I can simply edit my game save and give myself max credits again.
I was able to get three trophies when I started up the brand new game save (Excellent Driver, Excellent Manager & Multi-Millionaire). I was capable of spending the credits on any car available in the dealership (everything unlocked) as well as the used car dealership. Also I was able to go online too with the edited game save.
Now I WILL NOT POST ANY DETAILS OF HOW TO edit the game save. I do not know why Polyphony Digital made the game saves not copy-prohibited after the latest update but we'll see what they will do about this. I've edited game saves in other games such as Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2 that made hacks available. This particular exploit is massive and may very well ruin GT5. I'm still continuing editing GT5 game saves and see what I can uncover up. Who knows, I might get all gold and discover more "devastating" exploits.
End of quote
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...pad&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Quote:
After many hours editing GT5 game saves for the past few weeks, I was able to to change both my A/B-Spec levels to the max (40) and (somewhat) have infinite credits. This is rather an exceptional achievement, especially the infinite credits. For infinite credits, I had to change the value to the odd max limit which is 20,000,000 rather than 999,999,999 or else the game will give me negative credits. If I spend all my credits, I can simply edit my game save and give myself max credits again.
I was able to get three trophies when I started up the brand new game save (Excellent Driver, Excellent Manager & Multi-Millionaire). I was capable of spending the credits on any car available in the dealership (everything unlocked) as well as the used car dealership. Also I was able to go online too with the edited game save.
Now I WILL NOT POST ANY DETAILS OF HOW TO edit the game save. I do not know why Polyphony Digital made the game saves not copy-prohibited after the latest update but we'll see what they will do about this. I've edited game saves in other games such as Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2 that made hacks available. This particular exploit is massive and may very well ruin GT5. I'm still continuing editing GT5 game saves and see what I can uncover up. Who knows, I might get all gold and discover more "devastating" exploits.
End of quote
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...pad&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a