Post 1.03.1 - Player Race Suits Not Showing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TenEightyOne
  • 2 comments
  • 640 views
Messages
20,685
Messages
TenEightyOne
Messages
TenEightyOne
I've noticed since the update+update that my race suit/helmet selection doesn't show on the driver, I get the game's "random" selection

Previously this happened sometimes... but I just did 10 back-to-back time trials to test some cars and on each occasion the driver had the game outfit rather than my own.

It's not a deal-breaker and I shan't cancel my preorder, I just wondered if anyone else had noticed this or if there's something I need to set that I've missed?
 
You said the magic words: Time Trials.
We never had player race suits in Time Trials, only random ones different with each car. Is not an issue with 1.03. It's always been like this since 1.00.

That doesn't mean it should not be always and in every game mode the player's race suit ON. I want that too.
 
You said the magic words: Time Trials.
We never had player race suits in Time Trials, only random ones different with each car. Is not an issue with 1.03. It's always been like this since 1.00.

That doesn't mean it should not be always and in every game mode the player's race suit ON. I want that too.

Ah, then the problem is my age :D

I could have sworn that they showed in TT previously, clearly not... so thank you :)
 
Back