Post patch 8.0 logitech G29 FFB glitchPS4 

Belgium
Belgium
Yesterday everything worked fine but now when I drive out of the pits the FFB goes weird when I accelerate the wheel pulls to the left and to the right until a certain speed. Then it's fine until I brake again then it pulls to the left and right again but the car keeps going forward in a perfectly straight line until it's almost stopped then the wheels follow the movement of my g29 until I stop. I first had this in a Mercedes sls gt3 at Hockenheim. This was after just starting up my ps4. I made sure that my wheel isn't. And it isn't, I used the Sebastien Loeb Demo Sanremo and it felt exactly the same as always. I hope this problem is caused by project cars. I also checked if the settings hadn't changed and they haven't, they all are the same as before. Can anyone please help me to a solution?

I've had problems too with my G29.... After closing the game,unplug and replug the wheel in my PS4,then start the game again and it was fine again....for me at least...

Greetz

I've had problems too with my G29.... After closing the game,unplug and replug the wheel in my PS4,then start the game again and it was fine again....for me at least...

Greetz
I've tried that as well, didn't make a difference. I'm hoping that by letting my hole setup rest for a couple of days gets rid of the problem. Anyway thanks for replying. If anyone had the same issue and was able to find a solution please let me know.

I've the same problem as you describe, with my g29. But only when the steering assist is on, when off it doesnt happen. I dont know how it was before the update, cause i played now for two weeks or so after my move in another Home i didnt find time until now, so the game and the wheel was unused for a half year or so:eek: but try it with the steering assist

Yesterday everything worked fine but now when I drive out of the pits the FFB goes weird when I accelerate the wheel pulls to the left and to the right until a certain speed. Then it's fine until I brake again then it pulls to the left and right again but the car keeps going forward in a perfectly straight line until it's almost stopped then the wheels follow the movement of my g29 until I stop. I first had this in a Mercedes sls gt3 at Hockenheim. This was after just starting up my ps4. I made sure that my wheel isn't. And it isn't, I used the Sebastien Loeb Demo Sanremo and it felt exactly the same as always. I hope this problem is caused by project cars. I also checked if the settings hadn't changed and they haven't, they all are the same as before. Can anyone please help me to a solution?
I had the same problem, what I did was go into the pits before a race started and edit my tuning setup. Then I set the FB from there down to around 10. The default is 25 I think, and it is way too much for the wheel to handle. I hope this helps.

Back