Post pics of your WHEEL STAND PRO setups...

• Thread starter Mannskee
  • 13 comments
United States
Stockton, Ca
Hello all, delete if I necessary, I would like to get a thread going to show people setups with wheel stands only. Seeing that us people using wheel stands are pretty Limited on mounting space. Just curious to see how you like your setup, is it enough immersion for you? Do you still feel the need to upgrade to a full size rig or cockpit? The picture I posted is not mine... It's one I found online and damn is it nice. Makes me want to keep my wheel stand.
DSC_0821.JPG

Again not my setup or picture. Just thought I'd share it...

Started working on a new one but my 10 year old likes this one. New setup will have all new hardware,,, this one is a TMX with a custom handbrake with a STI seat.

Attachments

• 20171114_072535.jpg
    20171114_072535.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 56
My setup in progress. Now gotta figure how I'm going to mount my keyboard to the left and button box to the right of my dashboard.
20171127_015558.jpg
20171127_020054.jpg

The metal dashboard came from sim racing hardware. I asked if they could just sell me the plate (so I can make my own button boxes) and well...this is how it came (two monster gaping holes on each side). Thought it was one solid piece but oh well I'll just have to work with it.

Last edited:
This was last week when I still had it. Returned it and got the CSL Elite PS4 bundle which unfortunately doesn't fit in the stand. Wheel Stand Pro people have amazing customer service btw

This was last week when I still had it. Returned it and got the CSL Elite PS4 bundle which unfortunately doesn't fit in the stand. Wheel Stand Pro people have amazing customer service btw

Attachments

• 20171116_082032.jpg
    20171116_082032.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 32
No pic sir? And yes that fanatec is beautiful. How's it compare?
Ahh, its uploading and I don't know it hasn't arrived yet lol and I ordered the GT Omega stand as well which also hasn't arrived yet. Impatiently waiting. Also, do you know I can delete the other post? I can't see the option

I bet lol. I've been looking at the gt omega racimg seat. Great reviews
Yeah it was between the Next Level Racing Wheel Stand or the GT Omega, but I went with the Omega because its a 100 bucks cheaper in the US. I got a great offer too basically paid 130$ for it. I'm eventually going to get a racing chair but when I have more room space, also most chairs are super low to the ground and I'm 6'4 285 so that'll be really hard lol

I see. I'm 6'1" 225 so I'm looking for a heavy duty seat myself. Was thinking of buying a real race car seat and attaching it to this gaming base. I'll probably break most office swivel chairs eventually.
Screenshot_20171127-122345.jpg

Latest Posts

Back