Post your best designs/vinyl groups here!

• Thread starter shayne0121
  • 10 comments
Hi all, i was hoping when i clicked FH Paintshop that i would come across a thread for people to upload there best and favorite Decals, But did not :banghead:

So i thought i would start one off :P

i will be uploading my vinyls later on tonight :D

I got some designs saved in my FM4 game for the Skyline R34 and Viper GTS. I'll transfer them over to Horizon and take pics.

Get_Photo_9.jpg

Get_Photo_11.jpg

Get_Photo_10.jpg

Get_Photo_12.jpg

normally sold with no69...did sell with other numbers..not really a difficult design but one of my favourites, been using since fm3:
TopGear429.jpg

70boss.jpg

2011 Boss 302:
boss302-2.jpg

boss302-3.jpg

when the boss first came out I made that design...it really is a shame when T10 added the 302 to the game they didnt include the original style paintjob..instead they stuck to only having the 2013 paintjob (which IMO looks **** when compaired to the 2011 style)

Merc i got bored and made because it was one of the most fun tag cars i had:
MercRace2.jpg

Mercrace.jpg

the KPG10...had to be done.. ;) made it in various colours, think i stuck with the green/black one for some time though..never sold the colour scheme i used most often when i was using it though:

KPGC10front.jpg

GBskyline.jpg

BBskyline.jpg

didnt take any pics of the finished white/blue one..but sorted the heart on the pillar..
and then the hard drive failed..lost all my designs...

image.jpeg

Not very good quality, but I did my best at replicating my Boise Police Charger. Turned out pretty good to me.

FORZA HORIZON 2 PAINTS
----------
#27 33 Export Renault 5 Turbo Maxi - 1985 Tour de Corse Replica
For: Renault 5 Turbo
Release: on Sharefront - Tags: 33 Export, TdC
15990049026_65ae71f408_c.jpg

----------
#11 DIAC Renault 5 Turbo Maxi - 1986 Tour de Corse Replica
For: Renault 5 Turbo
Release: on Sharefront - Tags: DIAC, TdC
15836701378_515044cf78_c.jpg

Back