Post your best qualifying laps

Canada
Canada
Pretty simple really, but I love watching a monster lap. I would encourage all of us to post our best and not worry about how fast or slow we are in comparison to others.

I will kick things off, now it's an odd one to start with because I BUTCHER turn 2 (which is really turn 1) but the rest of the lap I have absolutely NOTHING left, and I have never felt this way about a lap, or 95% of a lap! And I mean nothing, not a tenth, not a thousandth. I know others can go faster but this is it for me, from the fast right hand to the finish line I am absolutely never doing this well again.

Recorded in 3 views for my own self pleasure.

Last edited:
I don't typically save qualy laps but this thread got me to thinking - I've improved my Q time at Bathurst so much this week and now there's a thread for them, so why not? I'm still more than a second off of my K speed goal but I started the week at 2:06.xxx, so yeah, I'm pretty proud of a 2:03.xxx.

Like I've said before, I was so intimidated by Bathurst for so long that I just flat out avoided it every time it came up for something like a year. I've finally bucked down and started to put in the work to become decent at it. And it's actually become a fun track for me. :)

I don't typically save qualy laps but this thread got me to thinking - I've improved my Q time at Bathurst so much this week and now there's a thread for them, so why not? I'm still more than a second off of my K speed goal but I started the week at 2:06.xxx, so yeah, I'm pretty proud of a 2:03.xxx.

Like I've said before, I was so intimidated by Bathurst for so long that I just flat out avoided it every time it came up for something like a year. I've finally bucked down and started to put in the work to become decent at it. And it's actually become a fun track for me. :)

You are very, very smooth, almost too smooth. With the control you seem to have I think you can chuck her around a bit more. And that damn kerb on the left at the chase likely cost you half a second, try and avoid that at all costs. I think you under sell yourself, you have more time in you, you don't seem to be barely hanging on so to speak.

Back