Pagani Zonda R Gulf Racing
2jz21v.jpg

2n650jq.jpg

6s5jsn.jpg

Zonda-Gulf-4.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qu07qz1v4rb42el/PaganiZRGulf.rar

Last edited:
Both are really good, me personally tho think the Adidas on the rear arch is abit much, I think it would look better without it.

Just a shame we can't get these on console :(

The adidas logo was there on the 2013 Porsche Martini livery, i got most of the design from that car, you should sell your console and start building up a pc bro it doesn't take much to run project cars nicely on the pc.

Sorry, I thought you designed them yourself too!

Still, I think it would look better without it, but either way, nice work.

Yeah my mrs's bro builds them, I'm not very technical which I why I like console but do think the PS4 will be my last console.

We'll see!

Sorry, I thought you designed them yourself too!

Still, I think it would look better without it, but either way, nice work.

Yeah my mrs's bro builds them, I'm not very technical which I why I like console but do think the PS4 will be my last console.

We'll see!

Well i made the whole thing from scratch but i took the sponsors from the old design just to make it look realistic, if you ever need some help buying parts to build a pc ill be glad to help

bhw complicated or difficult is it to create own liveries? what guides do you use and what templates are there to use and follow so it all comes out correctly and symetrical?

you can download the templates on the official forum, there are some guides there as well

here are some of my liveries, keep in mind most of these pics are old (1-2 years)

Latest Posts

Back