Post your dreams in 1080p.

  • Thread starter Thread starter General Force
  • 8 comments
  • 7,717 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
182
Messages
GeneralForce
Sorry for the cryptic title, but I just want to try and create something unique here. For this thread, I want to show what makes motorama special to you, by posting a picture of the ONE car you would pick above any other in history to magically have PD render in lush, high def beauty.:drool:

Now wait, before you light the torches:scared:, I want this to represent a coming together of sorts, each choosing a machine based on personal affinity and/or historic significance, etc. I mean, let's really swing for the fences.:bowdown: And nothing formal, but please keep in good taste, we're adults right?:)
~
To start things off, I humbly submit Zora Arkus-Duntov's 1958 Corvette SS

57chevrolet_corvette_ss_06.jpg


Gentlemen, and ladies, the floor is yours.
~
 
The Peel P50!! ;)
800px-1965_peel_p50_the_worlds_smallest_car_lane_motor_museum.jpg
 
I know you said to pick just one, alas, I can't.

Either this...

042uj.jpg

pic1.jpg


...or this...

GolfDahlback.jpg

8244-2004-Volkswagen-Golf.jpg


Either can produce anywhere from 600-900whp and both weigh less than 2500lbs (The Polo I imagine weighs less than 2000).
 
A real simulator needs to have this car in- its a beautiful car, emits a beautiful noise, and looks good while screaming (braking and revving!). The Aston Martin DBR9 :D

3189.jpg


aston%2Bnight.JPG
 
Last edited:
^ Holy display of brake bias!
 
Those brakes are VERY hot me thinks.
 
I only really need 2 cars in a game, one's the Ferrari 360 and the other is this...

DB5_541f0f6e-d2cc-44c7-87a3-b04f4b70149f.jpg


Aston_Martin-DB5_1963_800x600_wallpaper_08.jpg




Liking certain cars has nothing at all to do with common sense. People could probably list a million reasons why I shouldn't pick that car but it's about soul, its about passion, it's about all those things that can't and shouldn't be written down or explained to people.
 
Another wishlist comes to a close.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back