Post your favorite 90's style rap songs in youtube format. (read 1st post)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndersonG22
  • 10 comments
  • 2,405 views
Messages
510
First things first use the warning label for your videos. Please use the youtube video tag, it can be found in the same row to the right of bold, italicized, etc.

Follow the AUP!

These are some of my favories

Warning explicit content in all videos in all posts, lots of curse words!







 
Last edited:
You want classic rap? Look on youtube for "Ringo" by Lorne Greene (1964) or "Big Bad John" by Jimmy Dean (1961).
 
You want classic rap? Look on youtube for "Ringo" by Lorne Greene (1964) or "Big Bad John" by Jimmy Dean (1961).

Damn, I didnt know the roots of rap were country music LMAO... 👎
 
^^^Everything above is old school.



^^^That is classic.

Old School thread is here.
 
I forgot how good Big Pun was...and how hard Fat Joe was before he died.

Its like Fat Joe went bubble gum club hip hop after he went into the ground...lame.

Anyways...



EDIT: Method Man is 40?! Goddamn I'm getting old.
 
What about Will Smith? That's what comes to mind :P Gettin jiggy with it
 









Just some tracks I picked out that came to mind. I miss that real ish from the 90's. Hip Hop is dead now. I could post another couple hundred tracks with some of the grimiest lyrics...
 
Not much of a 90's rap fan, but these were good songs*:







* 200% better hip-hop, 50% less bull.
 
No Slum Village/J. Dilla love?
 
Back