Post your favorite drag races from GT5 here

Messages
822
United States
New Orleans, Lo
Messages
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Hey guys here is a couple of our latest drag racing videos from MLR but post your favorite drag videos from gt5 here so we can see some straight line performance:










Subscribe and like please :sly:
 
I'd rather listen to the cars than that music ._.
 
sorry delete my post
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately since psn is down my team hasn't been able to do any more drags.... but we have approx. 30 drag videos on our team channel! over 70 other vids total it would be cool if you could check them out (and maybe subscribe??) lol

My Team Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ptk55?feature=mhum
 
Unfortunately since psn is down my team hasn't been able to do any more drags.... but we have approx. 30 drag videos on our team channel! over 70 other vids total it would be cool if you could check them out (and maybe subscribe??) lol

My Team Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ptk55?feature=mhum
Okay, call your clan out if they dare to:

beatmy.jpg
 
Okay, call your clan out if they dare to:

beatmy.jpg

ok maybe i should have been more descriptive... as you can see from the video's...
1) only evo's and sti's
2) Indy Road Track (best 1/4 mile track)

so i dont think this will work...
 
Okay, to bad
 
Sorry but that guy's challenger is slow the transmission on that is horrible. Btw what custom track is that? I want to take my cars against you guys on there
 
Okay, call your clan out if they dare to:

beatmy.jpg

I'd love to take you on :) I just made a RZ drag special.
Hit up DeolTheBeast as soon as PSN back on Tuesday 👍
 
I'd love to take you on :) I just made a RZ drag special.
Hit up DeolTheBeast as soon as PSN back on Tuesday 👍
Yes I add you as a friend (y).
 
Back