Post your Iconic Videos Here/CE Discussion

• Thread starter Chris30
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
rising_glass1
Hello everyone, I created this forum so we could all share our iconic videos meaning you can share your most epic wins in sport mode, new records in CE and the Missions, championships, etc. I will definitely be posting all mine too and to discuss about the CE and where I am. I have been playing gt7 about 3 months and I have progressed very well. I have completed all the CE Sectors of the game with at least bronze. I will post a video showing you which ones I earned gold, silver and bronze in. I think this would be a good forum for people showing their skills and to help others that have different skill-levels.

Here is the video above, as you can see I still have lots of work and improvement to do. First I'll start with the one-lap attack at Laguna Seca. It is fairly hard to get under 1'30.000, let alone 1'26.800. Gold is kind of impossible for me right now. I keep messing up at the Corkscrew/and the last turn kills my time if not executed right. So it will take me time to achieve this. So any tips/thoughts on this one?

Hope you guys see this, thanks! August will be my second year on this site!

Last edited:
One of the best passes I've made. Deep Forrest, reverse, Gr3 race A from a while back. I had a bunch of races with this Brazilian; our pace was very close and he was very clean so I had confidence/faith giving this a shot. I'm in the pink camo GTR.

How to gain four positions in two seconds while earning the nickname "Moses."

This one was fun. Monza from the tailing car's perspective. I am in the Ford GT and just trying to survive this whole race. P2 was very clean. I think my defensive driving here was pretty on point, placing the car where it needed to be when it needed to be there in order to keep the lead. If he was more than .300" back this whole race, I was happy...

Last edited:
Back