Post your replay files here

  • Thread starter Thread starter THOMASBARNES
  • 2 comments
  • 737 views
Messages
303
Messages
swbkcb
seeing as there is nothing like this on Gtplanet I decided to make a topic for people to post their replays for everyone to download so please upload files here also if you upload a file you must say
Is it a race or a time trial lap
what car it is
what track it is
and is the replay from the EU version or the US version
so enjoy and I hope to see lots of replays for everyone to download
(Especially ones of the X1 :sly:)
 
Isnt the whole 'GT5 Videos' "the part" for people to post their replays?

in that case people could post their replay file with the youtube vid.


As long as people dont know the content of the video, people wont be bothered to download a replay file to copy it to a USB device, take it home, copy it to their PS3 and watch it. Only to find out that its a 20 minute, boring as hell, replay of of a Yaris going round the high speed ring.

I know i wouldnt.
 
Isnt the whole 'GT5 Videos' "the part" for people to post their replays?

in that case people could post their replay file with the youtube vid.


As long as people dont know the content of the video, people wont be bothered to download a replay file to copy it to a USB device, take it home, copy it to their PS3 and watch it. Only to find out that its a 20 minute, boring as hell, replay of of a Yaris going round the high speed ring.

I know i wouldnt.
its so people can upload replays without going on youtube and I said that if someone uploads a replay they need to state what car and track is on the replay
 
Back