Post your very first Gran Turismo 6 Photo....

Canada
Vancouver, Canada
ubbanub
Did a search.... time to reminisce...

Game release date was December 6th in North America.

Guys and gals... go back thru your GT6 archives on your computer.

Search for the very first photo you transferred from your USB stick to your desktop.

No edited pictures allowed.... Search your files for the image that matches the earliest date closest to our release date...

Some interesting pictures will emerge, I'm sure...

Right click on the image, then copy and paste the date modified line... that is the photo's creation date according to the file system. Post it under the photo...

Mine is rather tame, but the first....

MazdaRX-7R11_zps61a0ca0a.jpg

‎Sunday, ‎December ‎08, ‎2013, ‏‎8:09:38 AM

Let's have some fun with this one...

Awesome pics guys... but we need dates edited on the bottom of the photo... Don't edit the photo, but we need the creation date according to your file system.

‎Sunday, ‎December ‎08, ‎2013, ‏‎8:09:38 AM

just to make things interesting... who posted the earliest photo here on GTPlanet?

Awesome pics guys... but we need dates edited on the bottom of the photo... Don't edit the photo, but we need the creation date according to your file system.
I hate oxymorons.
Perhaps you should just type it in plain text below the photo...

I hate oxymorons.
Perhaps you should just type it in plain text below the photo...

Not to be rude, but where, sir, is your photo, with the plain text typed below the photo, that you think is so oxymoronic? If you don't like the concept of the thread, then move on to the next. Thank you. You, sir, are being too literal...

Last edited:
Not to be rude, but where, sir, is your photo, with the plain text typed below the photo, that you think is so oxymoronic? If you don't like the concept of the thread, then move on to the next. Thank you. You, sir, are being too literal...
Sorry I guess. Here ya go :rolleyes:
Gran Turismo Arena (Layout A).jpg

Taken on December 7th, 2013 @ 12:55 PM. The earliest picture I could find.

Just a side note:
Despite you saying at the first part of your reply that you didn't mean to be rude, it did come off with a bit of a sharp tone... And I do like the concept of the thread, FYI ;)

Back