Posts Per Day Next To Posts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shannon
  • 18 comments
  • 799 views
Messages
15,799
It just gives members something else to spam towards - even though we don't see much spamming about there are still those people who go 'I'm going ot reach 26.00 PPD before tonight' etc.

Plus, I reckon it looked a lot cleaner without that extra text there.
 
I agree - it's gone! :)
 
Wow! It looks so different now. Behold the power of Cheese!!! I mean Jordan...

OA
 
Whew! Now I don't have to worry any more about keeping my rate to less than 10 ppd... trying to drop those last few decimal places was killing me!
:lol:
 
Wait! I'd worked so hard! I lost ten posts per day since it went into effect. Put it back! I was almost under 28!
 
Hey, it does look different now. I really didn't care about them anyway. It was a cool add on though.
 
You guys haven't forgotten that this info has always been and still is available on your profile page, have you?
 
Y'know, I thought something looked different, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. :lol:
 
Originally posted by Jordan
You guys haven't forgotten that this info has always been and still is available on your profile page, have you?

No, but profiles are so rarely checked that it makes little difference - no one's going to load an entire page just to find out who the biggest 'post-whore' is.
 
Thanks - looks a LOT better!

U post whores!!! :p
 
Thank God I hated ppd any ways
 
Now what will I live for? :confused:
 
LOL i am no post whore.... i just have A LOT of free time on my hands! what else am I to do when im home?
 
Wow. I suggested this and I didn't even realize they were gone til now. :thatsodd:
 
you took that off fast! i liked the system personally but i do not care either way
 
Is it possible to have an option to have it enabled or disabled in your "user control panel" ? I kinda liked it.
 
Originally posted by F1man
Is it possible to have an option to have it enabled or disabled in your "user control panel" ? I kinda liked it.
No, just look at a user's profile if you want to find out that info. :)
 
Back