Potential New Car Tease? (Koenigsegg, 599, Veneno Roadster)

  • Thread starter Thread starter YRS2703
  • 21 comments
  • 5,825 views
Messages
308
Syria
Syria
Messages
YRS_2003
So... just seen this on Twitter. Note the car selection...
Maybe Koenigsegg finally makes its GT debut?
What about the 599? 599XX maybe?
And I'm curious about the Veneno Roadster... seems odd since we have the Coupe but this is PD after all...
20181015_190148.jpg
20181015_190242.jpg
 
Where did you find this picture? Has it now been removed?
 
So... just seen this on Twitter. Note the car selection...
Maybe Koenigsegg finally makes its GT debut?
What about the 599? 599XX maybe?
And I'm curious about the Veneno Roadster... seems odd since we have the Coupe but this is PD after all...View attachment 773755 View attachment 773756
I'd be very surprised to see a Koenigsegg in Gran Turismo.
 
Mock-up placeholders someone forgot to check (if they existed in the game) before approving the post. Most probably...
 
There's a history of cars sitting around at events clad with GT sponsorship that weren't and still haven't been in the game for years. Nothing new. Except this time it's a mock up instead of the real deal.
 
My take on this, is it's likely. These aren't actual cars since it's a modeled scene. The likelihood of someone else modeling the Vision GT cars is slim, and it's not an ordinary picture of them to easily scale/position them appropriately.
 
My predictions are the following.

Left: Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54 and Ferrari 599XX;
Middle: Koenissegg CCX-R and La Ferrari Racing Version;
Right: Ferrari 488 GTB and Bugatti Chiron (?).
 
Left: Some kind of NSX racing car(?), 599 GTO/XX

Middle: Koenigsegg Agera (any model apart from the One:1 or RS?), Veneno Roadster

Right: Merc VGT, Bugatti VGT
 
Interesting that the BMW on display is not the Nurburgring 24h Walkenhorst car, but rather the VLN one.
I'd imagine most teams use the same chassis for both so the display car is just whatever stickers were on last race.

I'm not sure but the Walkenhorst N24 car might not exist now, from memory Tresson destroyed one of their cars in qualifying earlier this year.
 
Or two Clios.
Ah, but according to race fans, the M6s are used in different classes. However, in this game, they race in the same class. ;)

I say bring the Veneno roadster. Who doesn't love top off motoring?
 
And I'm curious about the Veneno Roadster... seems odd since we have the Coupe but this is PD after all...

And remember we have a Daihatsu Midget turbo with huge ass gt wing?
 
Back