Potentially interesting car regulations for lobbies!

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 4 comments
United States
Connecticut
Ridley-X4
Watch this post! This post will likely be updated if more options for lobbies are added through updates. Otherwise, read on.

These regulations have been largely inspired by - or even straight-up copied from - other regulations that’ve been part of events in both World Circuits, Daily Races, and the GT World Series. As of writing this, the GTWS is still undergoing testing, as well.

Basic Notes
These regulations assume that road cars will be limited to Sports Soft tires at best, whereas race cars will have all five racing compounds available; I suggest you use Racing Softs, then go from there when trying to fit a PP limit for a race car. Tuning and settings are permitted for all the following settings - unless noted otherwise - and BoP is not enabled. As such, I recommend you also buy any other tuning parts for certain race cars, such as the Medium-RPM Turbo for the Audi R18 '11, as well as a power restrictor and ballast. For some cars in certain groups, this will be the only way to get past certain PP limits, after which I suggest you use the aforementioned ballast and power restrictor (as well as the full-customize ECU) to get the car just under the appropriate PP limit.

Last Updated: May 10th, 2022

Gr.1

-950PP

Gr.2
-850PP

Gr.3
-730PP
-800PP
-542HP/1350kg

Gr.4
-630PP
-700PP

“No Limit”
-295HP/1200kg (Earmarked for all road cars.)
-493HP/1400kg (Earmarked for all road cars.)
-78HP/500kg (Earmarked for being limited to the Mini Cooper S '65, Fiat 500F '68, and the Volkswagen 1200 '66.)
-147HP/1000kg (Earmarked for being limited to the Toyota Aqua S '11, Honda Fit Hybrid '14, and the Mazda Demio XD Touring '15.)
-400PP (Earmarked for kei cars.)

Current Wishlist
-Ability to create one-make events.
-Ability to hand-pick eligible models. (Perhaps not necessarily from your own potentially-customized cars, but maybe more so from the collection menu you can access in your garage.)
-Ability to pick a broader car category by tag. (E.g. Road Car, Pickup Truck, Kei Car, GT500, etc.)
-Ability to permit/prohibit widebodies.
-Ability to sort eligible cars by nationality, manufacturer, and/or drivetrain.

Concluding Notes
This post will be amended with any corrections you might point out to me. More importantly, this post will also be amended if/when more options become available for online lobbies.

If there's a regulation that seems especially exploitable, I'll give that regulation a strike-through and a reason in parentheses, which could be a particular car that seems unusually dominant in spite of the regulation. Alternatively, a suggestion for amending that regulation would be greatly appreciated. For example, some of the regulations meant for all road cars could be changed insofar that the power/weight/PP regulations could stay, but the eligible vehicles could be much more limited; perhaps the eligible vehicles could follow a motif of some sort.

I also was tempted to include a regulation under the "No Limit" category - specifically a limit of 600PP, modeled on the WTC 600 events - but unfortunately, there's currently no way to limit races to road cars, without also allowing concept cars and race cars.

Suggestions are also greatly appreciated, and credit will be given!

Last edited:
Current Wishlist
-Ability to create one-make events.
-Ability to hand-pick eligible vehicles.
-Ability to pick a broader car category by tag. (E.g. Road Car, Pickup Truck, Kei Car, GT500, etc.)
I want this. I don't want to be a broken record reminding people in my lobby room every single time.

Back