Potentially misleading screenshot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andywoods
  • 6 comments
  • 955 views
Messages
3
Australia
Australia
hi

I saved a screenshot off this site of one of the new leagues- the Lamborghini cup in the professional league. It says the first prize is $11000000 whereas in my game it only says $110000 as the first prize. Is this right?
 

Attachments

  • CFFB6730-663E-49ED-8B07-7A4153D84613.jpeg
    CFFB6730-663E-49ED-8B07-7A4153D84613.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 68
hi

I saved a screenshot off this site of one of the new leagues- the Lamborghini cup in the professional league. It says the first prize is $11000000 whereas in my game it only says $110000 as the first prize. Is this right?
That screenshot is probably from the Japanese version of the game.
 
Well that stinks. I have the Australian version and so I’m disadvantaged by 100x less prize money
 
Well that stinks. I have the Australian version and so I’m disadvantaged by 1000x less prize money
No you aren't.

Firstly, it's 100 times. Secondly, ALL values are increased by two orders of magnitude in the Japanese versions of Gran Turismo, and always have been. The economy is entirely the same - the prizes are 100 times higher, but the cost of everything is 100 times higher too.
 
No you aren't.

Firstly, it's 100 times. Secondly, ALL values are increased by two orders of magnitude in the Japanese versions of Gran Turismo, and always have been. The economy is entirely the same - the prizes are 100 times higher, but the cost of everything is 100 times higher too.

What's the reasoning behind this? More approximation to their currency?
 
Back