Power Pack Cars & their settings ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alectron010
  • 1 comments
  • 198 views
Messages
71
Germany
Germany
Hi,
After having recently only purchased the power pack - im finding myself really liking the pre tuned cars and their settings.
The only bummer is, only a handful of then is available as prizes.
But I would love to also have many of the others in my garage as a settings sheet with the exact mods.
Does anyone know if this has been documented so we can recreate the ones that aren't available as prizes ? (Of which there seem to be quite a few - but I've only played 5-10 of the races and gotten 3 of the pre configures cars...
 
Those prize cars aren't the exact ones you're driving in the races either. For example both the Hakosuka and the Beetle have add-on turbos, and nobody knows the exact settings. They aren't default values, at least not in every case.

Prior to the latest update I reverse engineered the longtail McLaren used in the GT-One races and the findings were pretty telling. The stock downforce figures were 500/800 and I got the PP to the exact hundredth by an engine restriction to match the given power figure and setting them to 400/699, and that's a huge difference. There's no way to know what the suspension or LSD settings are but that example tells that they can have absolutely anything done to them.
 
Back