power preferences.

  • Thread starter Thread starter slider-s15
  • 44 comments
  • 1,625 views
I disagree with most of you here. I love heavyweights. Anything over 1500 Kg will do it for me. I like having the extra power right away, and I feel that heavier cars are more predictable (handling-wise). My all-time favorite heavy car is the Dodge Viper SRT-10 (505 hp, 1533kg) , but my next 2 are the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (617 hp, 1768kg), and the BMW M5 (501 hp,1715kg) . As you can see, I liek cars with over 500 hp, it might be overkill, but they are sweet cars for the 'Ring, La Sarthe, Suzuka, El Capitan, anywhere bumpy and uneven.

Don't forget, the Ram 1500 may be the best rally car in the game :p 345 hp, but after a supercharger, over 400 hp, and it weighs a massive 2390 kg! :dopey:
 
i like big cars with big power! :)
matchbox cars just dont do it for me
 
throttlehappy
i like big cars with big power! :)
matchbox cars just dont do it for me

Woot! :dopey:

Except for the Exige, that's sweet.
 
700-1400kg and 150bhp is enough for me.

totally stock MR2 1600G SC, 149bhp and 1000kg+, destroys NSX type R '02.

totally stock BMW 120i, 150bh+, 1333kg, destroys M coupe.

at least when I'm driving, I don't know about the rest of you.. :sly:
 
<_Spike_>
and isn't in GT4 lol

Ahh, ok I got the Exige and the 111R mixed up. Thanks for correcting me, Spike.

:dunce:
 
No worries, though I agree, the Exige (and indeed all the new Elise' are very nice)
 
<_Spike_>
No worries, though I agree, the Exige (and indeed all the new Elise' are very nice)

Yeah, and in a few magazines that I've seen lately, the Exige has gotten better rating than a few Ferraris. Nice!
 
That's the stuff we like to hear, I'm sure the new Europa should turn heads too...mmmm...2007 Europa goodness
 
<_Spike_>
That's the stuff we like to hear, I'm sure the new Europa should turn heads too...mmmm...2007 Europa goodness

And in that I saw the new Espirit. :)

mmmm...2008 Espirit...:drool:
 
Total droolage...the only downfall is they're linked with a football club that happens to be my football clubs fierce rivals lol. So that puts a damper on ever owning one. But anyways...
 
<_Spike_>
Total droolage...the only downfall is they're linked with a football club that happens to be my football clubs fierce rivals lol. So that puts a damper on ever owning one. But anyways...

Yeah, back on topic....
 
<_Spike_>
and isn't in GT4 lol
The first generation version of the car is in GT4. It goes under the name "Motorsport Elise," but it is also named the Exige.
 
Heh, I'll admit I didn't know that, ok so it is in GT4 in some form.
 
Back