PP Discrepancy (bug?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShY5TR
  • 6 comments
  • 900 views
Messages
3
Messages
ShY5TR
I've just recently noticed that if I sort the cars in my garage by PerformancePoints, they are displayed and listed with a higher value than actual. Is this a bug, or could it be intentional?

For example, my TAKATA DOME NSX '03 was advertised in the list as having roughly 608PP; but then, when I goto 'Open'/view the car, it only shows as having 572PP.

If I return to the list view, it returns back to 608, but only until I go into the 'Tuning' section. Once I enter the Tuning section, the actual (lower) value gets fixed in the list view and now that 608 is nowhere to be found.

Maybe that 608 if what that car could have, if tuned; any thoughts?
 
It's because PD changed the PP calculation in some update.
 
This is no bug, when PP's were first introduced, they factored in tyres as well, now they don't. The only thing is that PD never bothered to refresh them, so you have to do it manually for each car (i.e. going to the settings menu and back)
 
Or maybe the car needs to be maintained with an engine overhaul and/or chassis maintenance.
 
I have the same strange thing with a Veyron. 20+ Veyron's in my garage, all with the same power.

But now i've got a Veyron (from a ticket or from the OCD, can't remember) with a little bit less power. And all are 0 miles & untoched, totally comparable.

I am sure it was again a patch like they did with the CLK-LM Race Car '98 before.

Would be interesting wich cars they have "modified". Where is the list PD? :)
 
Nope, this is DEFINITELY caused by the update, the only solution is to go into the settings menu for each car, the wrong PP (608 in this case) has no significance, it is not what the car could have/did have/would have, etc, etc.
 
Thanks to everyone for your responses...
 
Back