PP glitch?

• Thread starter kasumikai
  • 2 comments
Trying to do the pre- 1979 endurance race with my mustang boss 429, but I'm over the PP limit, so I buy a full control computer and power limiter to fix the issue. Except, when I lower the output%, my PP is going higher. Is this a weird glitch, or just something I'm missing when it comes to that particular car?

if it didn’t have a computer before you fitted it you get an upgrade on PP and then can start taking away, power restrictor is a seperate tuning part that has no upgrade stats. I have not de tuned a car where the reduction in output has increased PP, however there are several other tuning options which are bugged so it wouldn’t be out of the question.

Last edited:
Except, when I lower the output%, my PP is going higher.
That is weird. I have a similar situation with the Red Bull Jr I've been moaning about lately, though it's a crazy PP jump of almost 70 points when I hit some stupid magic value. It's keeping it from being competitive in Tokyo 600.

I'd recommend that you use the power restrictor to reduce horsepower in every car because it leans the fuel a bit making fuel last a scouche longer, as well as pushing up the low RPM power band.

Latest Posts

Back