PP go up after race?

  • Thread starter Thread starter symustafa1996
  • 10 comments
  • 3,609 views
Messages
845
Malaysia
Canada
I was doing the British Lightweights seasonal events in my tuned Mclaren MP4-12C. It has exactly 550 PP and 1200 kg weight, to comply with the rules. But after each race, when I don't quit to the menu, but just tried to start the race, its says something like REGULATION_DISQUALIFIED. When I checked at the settings menu, it says I have 551 PP. I have to decrease the power after every race. Anyone experiencing this?
 
When you run a new car, the HP increases per race for a while.
 
:lol::lol::lol:

Haha, the title just made me laugh for a minute.

Anyway yeah, until you break in the engine, your HP and Performance Points will increase.
 
:) I just noticed too. LOL
 
Must have been a very fun race.
 
can i just slam my car into a wall and put something on my accelerator so it keeps accelerating to break it in?
 
can i just slam my car into a wall and put something on my accelerator so it keeps accelerating to break it in?

Yeah. Sure.

But what's the point? The gains are not tremendous, and eventually the car wears out, too, so just race it normally and it will break in over a few hundred miles.
 
can i just slam my car into a wall and put something on my accelerator so it keeps accelerating to break it in?

What I do is run B spec races, until it adds 250+ miles then I'll change the oil.
 
Back