PP not updated in car list

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghd765
  • 8 comments
  • 951 views
Messages
118
Messages
netcarshowman
When you scroll down through the garage looking for a car with a certain PP, you click on it, only to find that it is a different number of PP, I believe this is to do with the update where tyres no longer count towards PP.

Does anyone know if there is a quick way to refresh all of your cars to the correct PP, as its annoying to go through into settings for each car so that it's the right amount.
 
This is so annoying. PD should have done something about it.
 
I know, how hard would it have been to update all PP when they released the update?
 
to fix this, I usually go into the tire selection and "click" a tire, even if it's already on the car, it will update afterwards
 
I agree
 
Just go into the tuning section then back out, it will update the PP listed in the garage. Sice the change was on a certain date, start with your first aquired, and go on untill you get into cars that are correct already.
 
i get this after the update

keine verbindung mit dem server ID 2:2147459071

whats up there some other guys got the same message
can someone say what will help?
 
Thanks guys, I knew how to update the cars, was just wondering if there was a way to do them all quickly.

900 cars will take some time...
 
i get this after the update

keine verbindung mit dem server ID 2:2147459071

whats up there some other guys got the same message
can someone say what will help?

It's a network error. Check your internet is working properly and clear the cache via the menu in GT5.
 
Back