PP update

  • Thread starter Thread starter xR3
  • 3 comments
  • 560 views

xR3

Messages
196
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
xR3acTiiioNzZ-X
I dont know if it's just my driving today or what but has the PP update had an effect in the cars handling too, it feels like my cars handle a lot better compared to before and i havent changed any of my tunes either. I want to know if anybody else has noticed the same with there cars or if my driving today is better than usual.
 
xR3
I dont know if it's just my driving today or what but has the PP update had an effect in the cars handling too, it feels like my cars handle a lot better compared to before and i havent changed any of my tunes either. I want to know if anybody else has noticed the same with there cars or if my driving today is better than usual.

Shouldn't be any odd changes the update returned the pp values to 2.09 values so there shouldn't be any tweaks.

Unless its another secret modification they made.
 
I notice that my Camaro IROC-Zs were a little over 500 since the 2.10 release, now their back to over 570PP like it was before 2.10.
 
something happened because I can not make direct tuning garage ex; sintunia of suspension so you will be in training or what is happening with me so
 
Back