• 11 comments

Wardez

Not Hotdog
Staff Emeritus
United States
Las Vegas UTC-8
Wardez
Wardez
I would love the ability to opt-in to modes like this. It would flesh out the racing so much more. Of course, keep the current format of racing, but adding this in as an option would be great. Make it worthy of doing by giving players more prize money for it.

Miss it dearly :D Like the real races like to see back practice , Qualifying

But would like to see more real options. Like changes in the race for aerodynamics, enginetuning

This goes hand in hand with improved AI. If they don't improve we'll just start every race first and go on to easy wins causing us to just skip quali and start last for a challenge

It would make the game feel like a real racing game. Plus they can get rid of the random car lists inside each event i.e. Ford GT40s racing old stock dodge challengers in a "Muscle Car Race". Plus they could add decent AI like in forza where once you enter first place you can actually get over taken by an AI driver.

This goes hand in hand with improved AI. If they don't improve we'll just start every race first and go on to easy wins causing us to just skip quali and start last for a challenge

that's the point, quali + better AI would make the game much more interesting and durable.

GRID just revealed a single lap qualifying mode, before races, in Multi-player. Races can be set up to include AI(with adjustable skill level). So, that'd be sweet to see if some players qualify behind AI.

Really hope PD can bring this feature back to the franchise.

GRID just revealed a single lap qualifying mode, before races, in Multi-player. Races can be set up to include AI(with adjustable skill level). So, that'd be sweet to see if some players qualify behind AI.

Really hope PD can bring this feature back to the franchise.
I wonder if it'd be good for online, too? Instead of having all week to set your best time, and then being able to use that time as many times as you want. Instead, when entering an event, you'd also have a one-lap qualifier before the race itself.

Back