- 4
- avgeris83
Hi there,
I'm new to gtplanet but not to gt series. I play GT from GT3. What I miss out in GT5 is practice lap that was in GT 4. I don't know about you but I don't tune my car 200hp more than AI and win any race 1 lap ahead. I try to be as close to AI and be competitive and I like to try different settings in my car to see how it performs. In GT5 there is no way of doind that but only in-race and if the setting "does not work out" you have to restart the race over and over. It's just frustrating. I don't know if anyone else is missing that but I would really love to be included in future updates.
P.S. : One more thing that's bothering me is that you can enable features that was not availiable at real cars. For instance you can enable traction contol in cars that were not availiable in real ones. What I would like to see is : Buy a new car with the settings that the real car was sold and if you want to enable a new to buy it from the tunning shop as an upgrade.
Sorry for the long post.!
I'm new to gtplanet but not to gt series. I play GT from GT3. What I miss out in GT5 is practice lap that was in GT 4. I don't know about you but I don't tune my car 200hp more than AI and win any race 1 lap ahead. I try to be as close to AI and be competitive and I like to try different settings in my car to see how it performs. In GT5 there is no way of doind that but only in-race and if the setting "does not work out" you have to restart the race over and over. It's just frustrating. I don't know if anyone else is missing that but I would really love to be included in future updates.
P.S. : One more thing that's bothering me is that you can enable features that was not availiable at real cars. For instance you can enable traction contol in cars that were not availiable in real ones. What I would like to see is : Buy a new car with the settings that the real car was sold and if you want to enable a new to buy it from the tunning shop as an upgrade.
Sorry for the long post.!