Practice physics different from Seasonal physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PsuPepperoni
  • 5 comments
  • 873 views

PsuPepperoni

Muscle Car Drifter
Premium
Messages
2,179
United States
Kansas City
Messages
PsuPepperoni
I know the online physics are different from offline, but aren't seasonal races offline? I was running laps on a seasonal Tsukuba race with perfect grip getting 49 seconds consistantly, but when I went practice mode to do some tuning, I couldnt get around a single turn with out oversteering... Does seasonal count as online?
 
Well no, because offline users can't access seasonals.
 
And for some reason, the SRF can't be turned off.
 
Oh... So I just can't handle 750PP without it then :indiff:

You can, with a lot of patience and practice. Lots of people do, so you can too. You might want to check out a couple of garages for some good tunes like Praiano's. This is a very fast, very stable car:

AUDI R8 RACE CAR ’01 // 700 PP // RACING TIRES
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...50#post5544550

Or you can look here, just be sure it's a recent tune:

 
Back