Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hi Everybody!

I ask you the following question.

why when I log in a room, sometimes I feel that my car slides more than usual?

even if I'm in the same room every time.

the setting of the room is always the same every time.

I have found the cars do slide more in online vs. offline, but also will depend on so many variables esp. tires. I have found reducing LSD acceleration by 2 or 3 points gets it much closer to the offline feel for RH tires, but could be different for different tires. Hope this helps, even a little.

Yes Praiano I have a really good tune for the Lexus IS350,gave it to Daisey about a month ago and he then decided it would be nice to humiliate me with it . Mind you it was his home track Bathurst. LOL

Yeah, I totally thrashed you big fella, but you loved it! :cheers: (Ok, secrets out, I tweaked it to suit my style)👍

I have found the cars do slide more in online vs. offline, but also will depend on so many variables esp. tires. I have found reducing LSD acceleration by 2 or 3 points gets it much closer to the offline feel for RH tires, but could be different for different tires. Hope this helps, even a little.

I mean for example I take a car tuned by Mr. P

I did not change anything. it behaves very well off room.

but in a room sometimes she going very well and other times it slips.

I do not mean the launch of the race but on the trip.

could it be that this is due to the connection of the room?

or a bug in the online game?

Yes , I think exactly the same. Perhaps it happens by same server problem , in addition sometime is very slow the charging of the track and often for a singular player not for the total drivers.

GT5 was better.....:grumpy:

Hi Laurent. I tried your RX500 '70 last night. Great car! I did the 8 laps of Willow Springs with it & got a very casual 2nd place without pushing at all. I was just feeling the car out. I was getting a tiny bit of snap over-steer if I braked in a corner, but nothing serious. (I do know that cars are very skittish on that track anyway...)

The good news? It's only the second car I've used that doesn't need to pit for that race. (The Rocket is the other.) Fuel is no issue & the tyres are still good at the end of it.

Thanks! Awesome car... 👍

i´ll do the 2 last tunes before APP update tomorrow early in the morning , this will be 100 cars in the garage.
I have some few cars on the line already but i can insert one of the above list. Can be the Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model '08 , it´s a nice car.
Thanks Praiano, you make my GT6 looks better...

yes, i know , it happen to me sometime, strange things in online rooms. But for the most part of the time i can´t feel any big difference between online and offline, talking about overall balance, just the amount of grip have some variations sometime.
Hi Laurent. I tried your RX500 '70 last night. Great car! I did the 8 laps of Willow Springs with it & got a very casual 2nd place without pushing at all. I was just feeling the car out. I was getting a tiny bit of snap over-steer if I braked in a corner, but nothing serious. (I do know that cars are very skittish on that track anyway...)

The good news? It's only the second car I've used that doesn't need to pit for that race. (The Rocket is the other.) Fuel is no issue & the tyres are still good at the end of it.

Thanks! Awesome car... 👍
hello my friend, yes it´s a nice car, to look and to drive. All my news Brakes balances are with the maximum braking capacity and braking repartition.
With a g27 pedal you can use the full braking power for example braking in a straight line , but you´ll have to modulate and use only 70% for example for trail braking. If you put more travel on the pedal you can induce an uncontroled oversteer in this situation.

Anybody depending of the material he use, like DS3 or any kind of controller, can low this value in case of problems , staying with the same repartition.
For exmple for a car i publish with a brake 7/10, you can use 6/9 or 5/8...... till you feel comfortable.
Thanks Praiano, you make my GT6 looks better...
Lexus is done together with a NSX type r 92..... very fast fun cars.
They will be available for the APP soon and i´ll send the tunes sheet to donators too.
They will be published in my garage next week.

Road Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (AE86 S.S.V)
Road Honda Accord Euro R
Road Volkswagen W12 Nardò
Road Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT
Road Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II
Road Toyota Supra RZ
Road Toyota celica 2000 GTR (ST162)
Road Toyota celica 2000 GTR (ST165)
Road Pagani Zonda C12S
Road Aston Martin One 77,00
Road Nissan GT-R Black Edition
Road Nissan GT-R Spec-V
Road Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
Road Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3
Road Honda NSX Type R
GT300 Lexus Weds Sport IS350

Have a good day.

NISSAN OPTION STREAM Z // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

1290792055_pics-max-1596-14172-2004-nissan-fairlady-z-option-stream-z33.jpg

24wj.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello praiano, loving your GT500 tunes, really fast setups, but I'm missing the Lexus :embarrassed:
I hoped it would be on par with the others in this game, unlike in GT5 :)

Hello praiano, loving your GT500 tunes, really fast setups, but I'm missing the Lexus :embarrassed:
I hoped it would be on par with the others in this game, unlike in GT5 :)
It´s already done, i´ve just forgot to edit it on the excel file... I´ll do this tomorow.....:ouch:

Thanks for the great tunes, Laurent!

One thing I'm noticing is that the base models are not identical to the liveried equivilents. Both the Peugeot 908 and today's Lexus required different power limiter and transmission settings than your non-base models. It's not a drastic difference, but it's more than just paint.

no answer ????
i hope a update is on the way
i need the best setups in gt6
????? what answer ????
I´ll not post anymore in this blog. Now i´ll publish my tunes the way i did before in GTP. Just the ones linked in the blog will stay there.
It´s an extra work that i don´t need. I did this first to try to monetize the blog too but it seems very hard to do so. All my request to google adsense were refused.
You´ll have if not the best, at least my best setups, in my garage GTPlanet and of course in my APP or IOS soon.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

Yay, a Praiano tune for my favourite car, delivered straight to my phone! Can't wait till I get home from work today, and try the GT-R Spec V with your improvements! Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Dear Mr Praiano,I have been following your excellent settings since GT5 and waiting to purchase your Apple App.Meantime I am facing difficulty on searching for your latest GT6 tuning sheet from my IPad and Laptop.Therefore is it possible to email me your latest tuning sheet , while waiting for the release of your Apple App ?
By the way,after Re Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06.I have not been able to view anymore of your setting sheet on line.Once again,thank you for sharing excellent tuning :bowdown::cheers: look forward to hear from you.

Dear Mr Praiano,I have been following your excellent settings since GT5 and waiting to purchase your Apple App.Meantime I am facing difficulty on searching for your latest GT6 tuning sheet from my IPad and Laptop.Therefore is it possible to email me your latest tuning sheet , while waiting for the release of your Apple App ?
By the way,after Re Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06.I have not been able to view anymore of your setting sheet on line.Once again,thank you for sharing excellent tuning :bowdown::cheers: look forward to hear from you.
Hello.
Sorry i don´t understand. You say you can´t see my tunes sheets from my GTP garage ??? Here in this thread ??
If you´re talking about the blog where i was posting my tune sheets, yes ,i have stoped at the Re Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06 ,for the reasons i explain 5 post above.
If you don't have an android or iOS device, or simply want the convenience of buying and using Praiano's app on your computer, there are a number of free android emulator devices that you can use. It's just like having an android cell phone in a window on your computer and from there you can open a Google app store account and purchase Gran Praiano 6. I just managed to set one of these up yesterday using "Bluestacks" and it works beautifully.

You need to have a Intel VT-x or AMD-V capable CPU (most are) and you need to go to your BIOS and enable that if it isn't already.

I don't want to sound like an ad for these guys, but they have downloads for Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 and MAC OSX. I looked them up on Wikipedia and they appear to be perfectly legit and aren't doing anything they aren't supposed to be doing.

Rick
I don`t have any smart phone to buy and see my own APP.
I would like a lot to have something like this in my computer.
My CPU is a pentium (R) dual core T4500 2.30GHZ
Where can i download this free android emulator devices ??

Thanks for this info

Hello Mr Praiano,thanks for the reply,appreciate your kind attention.Strangely I can only view your tunes sheet from GTP link once in a while.The rest of the time,I have to try over and over again,in order to view some of your tunes sheet :confused:as for your blog,I am well aware that you have stop further posting.Once again,thanks for your attention.Have a great day :cheers:.

Back