Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
hello a question to all who's been testing the gt5 praiano tunes for gt6 and stating that it works. how do you guys get around the different ride height variables in an other expression how do you convert gt5 ride height to gt6?

Also there is the downforce variable as well I heard that if I multiply gt5 tune by 100 for downforce I end up with the digits converted for gt6.

sorry for the newbie questions here but I miss some of my gt5 tunes.

One last request did someone managed a list of praiano gt5 tunes that still works perfectly with gt6?

That would be highly appreciated. Thanks

hello a question to all who's been testing the gt5 praiano tunes for gt6 and stating that it works. how do you guys get around the different ride height variables in an other expression how do you convert gt5 ride height to gt6?

Also there is the downforce variable as well I heard that if I multiply gt5 tune by 100 for downforce I end up with the digits converted for gt6.

sorry for the newbie questions here but I miss some of my gt5 tunes.

One last request did someone managed a list of praiano gt5 tunes that still works perfectly with gt6?

That would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Tuning in GT6 is different than in GT5. It can be that some GT5 tunes are acceptable but principally the springs are far to give their best in this case, they are very rough and they don't work well with the travel and weight transfer.
GT6 allow to set a perfect balance over springs, not only grip. This is much more accurate and you can feel this immediatly in your wheel.
So i can't say that GT5 tunes are working on GT6. It can be fast , safe, but without the driving sensation that a well done GT6 tune can give.

FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302 '13 // 550PP // SPORT TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi Mr Praiano, I'm having trouble with the power specs on your boss, I put stage 2 engine, racing exhaust and supercharger but no oil change and the bhp is into the 600s even with the 98.1 power limiter is there something i'm doing wrong by any chance.

Thank you.

Richard0510

Last edited:
Hi Mr Praiano, I'm having trouble with the power specs on your boss, I put stage 2 engine, racing exhaust and supercharger but no oil change and the bhp is into the 600s even with the 98.1 power limiter is there something i'm doing wrong by any chance.

Thank you.

Richard0510
Power limiter 98.1%
Engine 2
Racing exhaust

Weight reduction 3
126 kg ballast position +50

With an oil change you must be at 550P exactly..

I've checked it right now.

EDIT: NO SUPERCHARGER

Last edited:
You're welcome. For the BMW , it's better yes but still not very good. Like the Audi R8 who is horrible on bumpy road. Like you say, it's just a save, but i hope PD will correct this physics imperfections soon with a update.

Sigh. Yes, I see what you mean now. At the time, I was racing the BMW Z4 GT3 on Tokyo 246, and your tune improved the car there drastically. It really was an incredible difference!

Afterwards, I took that car to other, bumpier tracks. I think nurburgring as well, and the cars' limitations quickly became apparent. There is certainly something wrong with this car.

Mr Praiano,

The top speed will be insufficient when I'm doing the Nurburg. How can I increase the top speed without sacrificing the launching speed. TQ. I'm loving the Elise 111 R and have been winning races except the Matterhorn where I need to slow down when going down hill.

Mr Praiano,

The top speed will be insufficient when I'm doing the Nurburg. How can I increase the top speed without sacrificing the launching speed. TQ. I'm loving the Elise 111 R and have been winning races except the Matterhorn where I need to slow down when going down hill.

You could increase the 'final gear' ratio as needed and then once it is where you want it, shorten the '1st gear' ratio until it launches how you like it. Leave the rest of the gears.

@praiano63 I love your tunes, but I have run into a problem which is not your fault. Anyways on first turn of the High Speed Ring I took the Diablo you tuned at 600pp (a fanstatic tune), but every time I turn the analog stick on a banked corner; I spin out. Is this because of the new physics? I remember in GT5 that anything like that would never happen. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

@praiano63 I love your tunes, but I have run into a problem which is not your fault. Anyways on first turn of the High Speed Ring I took the Diablo you tuned at 600pp (a fanstatic tune), but every time I turn the analog stick on a banked corner; I spin out. Is this because of the new physics? I remember in GT5 that anything like that would never happen. Is there anything I can do to fix that?
I think maybe there is some glitch on that track maybe in different modes or races. About a week ago I took Praiano's Shelby Cobra and the BMW Z4 GT3 around there in Arcade mode to check out times and both cars were almost undriveable, particularly through the first two corners - nothing like career mode races. Hope this helps. Having read your post I am going to experiment with this and see if that is the case.

I think maybe there is some glitch on that track maybe in different modes or races. About a week ago I took Praiano's Shelby Cobra and the BMW Z4 GT3 around there in Arcade mode to check out times and both cars were almost undriveable, particularly through the first two corners - nothing like career mode races. Hope this helps. Having read your post I am going to experiment with this and see if that is the case.
I've been finding that on some tracks there are places where the old rule "Never brake while turning" is no way good enough. The car will spin in some places if you just slow down too fast, even keeping the car as straight as you can, I believe due to rising and falling or tilts in the track that are indetectiible.

One section is before the far east hairpin on the 'ring, if you've got a fixed map, where you've been able to get up to the highest or next-highest gear for a bit. As soon (or maybe even sooner, depending on the car, you need to memorize these places on the track) as the red light shows, not even blinking, but just shows the gear you're already in you can spin if you down-shift or even decelerate too rapidly. You can only just lightly briefly feather the brakes. The red lights indicating gear recommendations and braking points, usually so conservative in the past, cannot be trusted.

Rick

Power limiter 98.1%
Engine 2
Racing exhaust

Weight reduction 3
126 kg ballast position +50

With an oil change you must be at 550P exactly..

I've checked it right now.

EDIT: NO SUPERCHARGER

That's makes sense, without the Supercharger at 550PP, although I must say, to me, the tuning works just fine with the Supercharger at 600PP. Thanks. :)

Mr Praiano,

Yes, like say Daisey, you have to fix your speed depending of the track with the final gear only.
-Decrease = more speed and longer gears.
-Increase = less speed and shorter gears.
Yes, it seems that in certain conditions, like compresion in a banked turn, when the travel of the suspension come to the end, there is a sudden lost of grip of the rear. It happen a lot in GT5 in the nurburgring "caroussel" turn, principally with FR and MR cars. PD corrected this with a physic update.
I hope they will do the same now because some fantastics cars are undrivable or at least very annoying to drive.
There is also some very ponctual glitch , like the one i've seen on the nordschleife in the aremberg right turn. I was with a heavy mercedes ,sports tires, medium normal speed and i pass just a few over the kerb with my front right wheel. At this moment my car make a full lateral flip,(like a barrel roll) and landed on his four wheels staying on track.
I've tried to repeat this but no way , not even a little.
There is a lot of glitch of this kind in GT6 and i hope PD will correct this urgently.

I've been finding that on some tracks there are places where the old rule "Never brake while turning" is no way good enough. The car will spin in some places if you just slow down too fast, even keeping the car as straight as you can, I believe due to rising and falling or tilts in the track that are indetectiible.

One section is before the far east hairpin on the 'ring, if you've got a fixed map, where you've been able to get up to the highest or next-highest gear for a bit. As soon (or maybe even sooner, depending on the car, you need to memorize these places on the track) as the red light shows, not even blinking, but just shows the gear you're already in you can spin if you down-shift or even decelerate too rapidly. You can only just lightly briefly feather the brakes. The red lights indicating gear recommendations and braking points, usually so conservative in the past, cannot be trusted.

Rick

That's it, i agree. I don't know about the red light indicator but for sure some situations you're describing are really happening. They can be PD physics inputs to let the game more "real simulator" but they need to fix some uncontroled parameters.

That's makes sense, without the Supercharger at 550PP, although I must say, to me, the tuning works just fine with the Supercharger at 600PP. Thanks. :)
Yes, it work also at 600PP, i just prefer it with a lower power, there is a sweet point where you can feel all the car and where it react the best way to all the inputs.

Hi Praiano,
first of all i have to say it´s been a pleasure so far driving your Tunes for GT6. I´m just loving your tunes for the Honda HSV, Subaru BRZ, Ford GT500 and the Peugeot 205, such a pleasure to drive, allthough i exclusively drive DS3.
I was wondering which LMP Car you´re gonna make a Tune for first, because im eagerly awaiting my first LMP Buy in game and since i only can afford one atm I´m spoiled for choice :sly:
Also can´t wait for your Subaru 22B Tune :crazy:

So long, keep the tunes coming!

Hi Praiano,
first of all i have to say it´s been a pleasure so far driving your Tunes for GT6. I´m just loving your tunes for the Honda HSV, Subaru BRZ, Ford GT500 and the Peugeot 205, such a pleasure to drive, allthough i exclusively drive DS3.
I was wondering which LMP Car you´re gonna make a Tune for first, because im eagerly awaiting my first LMP Buy in game and since i only can afford one atm I´m spoiled for choice :sly:
Also can´t wait for your Subaru 22B Tune :crazy:

So long, keep the tunes coming!
The 22B is about to be published, today i think.
For the Lemans, i did 3 at the same time, Mazda 787 stealth, Bentley and Audi R8 '01
Will give a quick check to others like mercedes , toyota minolta, nissan.... Then i'll publish a few, around 3 tunes at the same time.

The 22B is about to be published, today i think.
For the Lemans, i did 3 at the same time, Mazda 787 stealth, Bentley and Audi R8 '01
Will give a quick check to others like mercedes , toyota minolta, nissan.... Then i'll publish a few, around 3 tunes at the same time.

Whilst you do Le Mans, if you could do the Audi R18 please, would be great! Thanks.

Hello Mr Praiano
I wanted to ask you a question:
Have you planned to make adjustment for type car rally for Eider-Nordwan ??
thank you ;)

Hello Praiano,

Thank you for all your hard work on this game! I always use your tunes as they are stupendous. I was wondering if you would be able to do a 550pp tune for the Nissan GT-R '12 and a 550pp or 600pp tune for the Ferrari 458 Italia, and a 550pp tune for the Honda NSX '04 Thank you!

Laurent, I finally had time last night to really put some miles in with your tunes! :)
Dude you were a genius with GT5 cars, I don't quite know the words for GT6. 👍 👍

Seriously, driving the Ferraris is like playing a fine instrument, blown away the BMW CSL...
I could go on an on...no requests here, please keep doing what you do best! :cheers:

...and thanks to your tunes with Racing Brakes I finally figured how to re-adjust BB for 0 ABS.
(I know your's are set for ABS 1, but they gave me good reference point to work with.)

Last edited:
Laurent, I finally had time last night to really put some miles in with your tunes! :)
Dude you were a genius with GT5 cars, I don't quite know the words for GT6. 👍 👍

Seriously, driving the Ferraris is like playing a fine instrument, blown away the BMW CSL...
I could go on an on...no requests here, please keep doing what you do best! :cheers:

...and thanks to your tunes with Racing Brakes I finally figured how to re-adjust BB for 0 ABS.
(I know your's are set for ABS 1, but they gave me good reference point to work with.)
Thanks my friend, enjoy your drive. I'm driving some Le Mans cars right now, the Toyota GTOne is a blast, with a perfect line, the R18 just go to 680PP and a few. It will stay alone in his class, i tune LM cars at 700PP.
><(((((°>°°°°°

FORD SHELBY GT500 15th ANNIV '13 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT

This car drive very well, good balance any track. This tune is OK for the No ANNIV 15th too.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Does this one have the body kit? Have you tried the flat floors?

Cool thread, but if you are tuning your GT500 for top speed, I've hit 261 with mine on the Special Stage Route X track, it was jaw-dropping seeing the speedometer pass 250...

LOTUS ELISSE 111R '04// 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM
There is something wrong with this tune, at least on my end. I followed all your steps but for some reason, I can't match your 4th, 5th and 6th gears; mine get stuck on 4th gear: 1,620; 5th gear: 1,324; 6th gear: 1,129.

EDIT: Nevermind, all I needed as a change of oil to be able to do that.

Hay Praiano, just finished a review of your Dino for my review thread Ronalds Reviews. Well done. I plan on putting alot of miles on this car. Thank you.

Hey there Mr Praiano ... love your tunes ... (my GT5 garage is full of them) and checking out your GT6 as I progress through the game.

The Ford Boss 302 is superb ... the balance is perfect.

And as always your lotus elise is exquisite.

With the inclusion of Mount Panorama (here in Australia) ive been trying to get your GT5 Holden Commodore tune across but it just wont translate... (and i simply cant have my best time on an Aussie track with an American car (your Ford Boss 302) so hoping we can get a GT6 tune for the Holden Commodore from you in the not too distant future.... ;)

Love your tunes... keep up the good work

Back