Prblem to start a race in America

• Thread starter Der Lange
  • 5 comments
Germany
Germany
When I start the world circuits in America and then try to race, the following text comes up: "There are no racing events at the moment" at the following circuits- Blue Moon Bay, Weather Tech Raceway Laguna, Willow Springs, Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta and Watkins Glen International. Currently I have reached menu book #14 and I want to win the Mustang Boss 429. Do you have any suggestion to solve the problem.

I can´t proceed.I need the Mustang Boss 429 and need to win the Blue moon Bay Speedway to get that car.
And I cannot buy that car on used cars.

When I start the world circuits in America and then try to race, the following text comes up: "There are no racing events at the moment" at the following circuits- Blue Moon Bay, Weather Tech Raceway Laguna, Willow Springs, Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta and Watkins Glen International. Currently I have reached menu book #14 and I want to win the Mustang Boss 429. Do you have any suggestion to solve the problem.
You do not go directly to the tracks using world circuits. You have to click on the START button in the menu book and then follow the compass icon which will direct you to the three race events where you can win the cars.

Oh, many thanks to you. :)

That helps. 👍

How stupid by me
I wouldn't worry about it, it's not the most intuitive design and you're far from the first person to get stuck like this.

Back