Pre 1979 cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter marinerman3
  • 4 comments
  • 3,091 views
Messages
36
Messages
marinerman3
Can someone tell me where are all of these "special" cars? Please do not tell me I have to keep going back to the used car dealer and just happen to get lucky. Come on I want to advance through the game, that would be just stupid on PD's side.

Thanks in advance.:ouch:
 
NM, i just saw the other post, that is unbelievably stupid!! I have to keep checking back in to the used dealer? You have to be kidding me.

Thanks PD!👎
 
NM, i just saw the other post, that is unbelievably stupid!! I have to keep checking back in to the used dealer? You have to be kidding me.

Thanks PD!👎

Yay its like the real world. Realism sucks huh? :<
 
Are you looking for a pre-1979 car so you can do the Japanese classic car cup? I was able to find a used 1978 fairlady 280z on the cheap. Had to do an oil change and engine overhaul, but no engine mods. I was able to win all 3 races easily.
 
Back