Hey guys,
I got the game yesterday and turned off PSN and then installed the pre game data (the 50 min 8gb data), played for a bit then turned it off and had a sleep.
Tody I wake up, turn on PSN, install the latest patch but now its asking again if I want to install the pre game data (still saying 50 mins 8gb) so I have done.
Is this going to happen everytime I do a patch update or even everytime I start the game?
I got the game yesterday and turned off PSN and then installed the pre game data (the 50 min 8gb data), played for a bit then turned it off and had a sleep.
Tody I wake up, turn on PSN, install the latest patch but now its asking again if I want to install the pre game data (still saying 50 mins 8gb) so I have done.
Is this going to happen everytime I do a patch update or even everytime I start the game?