Pre-made Helmet Livery Decals

Spain
Spain
PMHL DECALS
Pre-Made Helmet Livery are decals that can be used as a starting point for designing your own helmet livery and, in essence, to share Editable Liveries.
Designing something from scratch can be hard and not everyone has the time or knows how to use the Livery Editor. PMHL decals are an alternative to hoping that the helmet livery you like has the color you want and the car brand you logos you want.

Banner.png

KEY CONCEPTS:
  • PMHL decals fit perfectly when upscaled.
  • No need to be moved or rotated.
  • Quick and easy to use.

USING A PMHL DECAL

As a Creator:
The main purpose of a PMHL decal is to share an Editable Livery on a single decal. With a PMHL decal you won't have to release different color variants of the same design.
The PMHL Template allows you to easily create accurate shapes around the visor, driver number, flag, etc.

As a User:
The PMHL decal is easy to use and the process of scaling needs to be done only once, because now you can replace decals in the Livery Editor.
It offers you a sponsorless livery that can be customized to your liking.

PMHL DECAL - Test

PMHL-ALOT.png

PMHL-S.png

PMHL-J.png

PMHL-R.png

PMHL TEMPLATE

See the file "PMHL_TEMPLATE.svg" attached below.

Attachments

• PMHL_TEMPLATE.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Following, this is very very interesting! Especially for someone who's terrible at helmet designs like me :cheers:

I updated the main post:
  • Added 3 decals for testing purposes.
  • They will added to my gallery soon.
  • Added the PMHL Template file.
Em, due to personal reasons I took a bit of a hiatus from the Internet. However I still want to share my progress.

Man, loved the idea! These decals are extremely cool.

EDIT: hah, went to see your gallery and saw that I'm using a fair bit of your decals already on my cars (those Gr.4, Gr.3 and etc are great!) Thank you!

Last edited:
Back