Pre-Order Bonus Cars

• Thread starter Wolfe
  • 13 comments

Wolfe

Physics Critic
Premium
United States
Wisconsin
So I noticed that the game allows you to gift your pre-order bonus car to anyone on your friends list. Since you can buy as many as you want, maybe we could trade cars with each other? I just sent one to a friend of mine, but I don't know if he can actually get it or not.

I'll trade a free Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG to anyone who has the 370Z or another pre-order car and is willing to test this idea with me. :)

EDIT: "This gift is exclusive content and cannot be downloaded at this time."
That's what you get when you try. Oh well.

What car did come with a pre-order for Gamestop...What ever it is I got that one...Ill try to trade with ya Wolfe if you want.....

Well, I know I've got you two on my friends list. I couldn't send a friend request to JustChyllan because his friends list is full. Fezz ST, you were able to enter three codes? I'll take a 458 and Golf but all I have is the SLS.

katpeeler, I think GameStop had the Ferrari. Whatever works, I'll try sending you an SLS since Fezz has it already. :cheers:

Well, I know I've got you two on my friends list. I couldn't send a friend request to JustChyllan because his friends list is full. Fezz ST, you were able to enter three codes? I'll take a 458 and Golf but all I have is the SLS.

katpeeler, I think GameStop had the Ferrari. Whatever works, I'll try sending you an SLS since Fezz has it already. :cheers:

Oops! I removed an account I didn't recognize so you should be able to send one now!

I plan on puting in Horizon to get the update before I buy the Expansion...so Ill send you the Ferrari if you want it.....

Yeah my brother got me an extra SLS code so I traded it with Luminis for a 458, I'll try sending a Golf when I get home later, if it works then I'll send a 458

Now we'll see if katpeeler can download the SLS I sent him. He sent me his Ferrari, but it's the 458 Spider, not the preorder Italia. :) Fingers crossed.

"this gift is exclusive content and cannot be downloaded at this time"..............this is the message I got when I tried to get your SLS Wolf......I already sent the Italia......So you will see what Im talking about......Oh well...it was worth a try

Yeah, I just got the same thing. Drat. For your trouble, I've sent back your Spider so you're not out a few hundred thousand credits without a Ferrari to show for it.

Back