Pre-Order Car Pack Out Now (400 MSP)

United States
Clayton/ NC/ US
Sanderson1981
The Pre-Order Car Pack is now available on XBox Live for 400 MSP ($5).

The cars included are:

2010 Volkswagen Golf R (B429)

2010 Nissan 370Z (A511)

2012 Aston Martin Virage (A555)

2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (S641)

2009 Ferrari 458 Italia (S672)

Last edited:
Finally! I didnt like it at all that I had to see those cars all the time driven by the AI and was not able to buy them myself.

Maybe everyone can stop complaining about not having the stupid 370Z now. That's 90% of the topics on FM.net. Although, they'll probably complain about the $5 they have to spend on it, now.

I already have the 458 when I pre-ordered as well as a Golf R. I'm fine with it, but I'll look into the car pack. I kind of like the 370Z...

EDIT: Scirocco

Last edited:
I'm actually pretty happy they're releasing the pre-order pack. My GameStop preorder didn't come with the 458 and I never got around to resolving the issue.

The 370Z is almost tempting, but of course you can't get just one. I picked carefully when I preordered and chose the SLS AMG.

I had the 458 from the start (a must) the SLS is the only one I really wanted so I broke down and got this pack.

Unfortunately not included in the season pass but I'm still getting it though. :)

Going to make my black roof 458 at last. The Spyder is nice and all, but I prefer the coupe.

I think I'll pass on this one, I've already spent more than enough money on this game and I'm happy with my SLS.

Finally broke down and bought Season Pass, THIS PACK, and the VIP pack last night.
(I got a BRZ in real life and wanted to see if it came in my color blue in FH)

^ The BRZ gets more upgrade goodies than the FR-S so if you like (or own) the Toyobaru I think it's worth having.

Totally jealous by the way. :)

Latest Posts

Back