Pre-order GT4 on Amazon NOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 14 comments
  • 594 views

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Staff Emeritus
Messages
31,332
Scotland
Edinburgh
Messages
GTP_Mars
I know this thread should maybe elsewhere, but this doesn't count as Rumor or Speculation, as you can now pre-order GT4 on amazon.co.uk, with a provisional release date of 26th December (boo, no Xmas present then?)

Amazon.co.uk have it on pre-order for a paltry £29.99, and they are bound to give it to you at that price if you place an order.

Anyway, enough chat, I'm getting my debit card out as I type...

TM
 
we wont have it for christmas and i dont we will have it this year ethier
 
STOP TELLING PEOPL TO SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Who do I sound like?
 
Uhhmmm... Something or other Star ?
 
Yearh.. That was it 👍
 
:) :D :lol:
 
:lol: u guyz r so funni!

Heh...Damn, that means we'll prolly only get it over here next year...:(
 
aussies will get it when the PS3 comes out
 
:lol: That's true! But they better not screw us again with only two Formula 1s...:mad:
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
aussies will get it when the PS3 comes out
Probably bundled ;)
 
Yawn... Had mine preordered from Play.com for the last 3 weeks - THEY say 26th November.

Amazon's price is actually cheaper, even after you've factored in their postage. But I hate them, and would rather give my cash to Play.

http://www.play.com
 
Back