Le Mans Series (LMP Cars) 2pm BST Saturday | GT Cup (GT500 Cars) Thursdays 8pm BST

United Kingdom
Southampton
RacingAtHome
Welcome to the GTPlanet home of Precision Racing League on GT6!

GT Cup Season 2!

General Information!
Day and Time: Thursday 8pm BST
Host: jakeyboy723
Weather Settings:
Time Progression Setting: 24
Last Season Champion: DaveJaVu

The Cars!
The GT Cup Season 2 will involve a series with the GT500 base modes with a wide variety of tracks for this season including short and long.

The Tracks!
For example, there will be the Nurburgring 24 hour circuit and the Silverstone National. There will be a larger variety of tracks over 17 races. These will be 1 hour races using the endurance feature!

ILMS Season 3!

General Information!
Day and Time: Saturday 2pm BST
Host: DaveJaVu
Weather Settings:
Time Progression Setting:
Last Season Champion: baldgye

The Cars!
The Le Mans series is mainly Le Mans cars from all eras. The cars will mainly be the same each year (like real life) with a varying calendar for each season.

The Tracks!

We will always use the Le Mans track so you can take that as a given. The other tracks vary from country to country with varying distances!

The sign-up for each championship is linked above! I hope you enjoy racing on our website!

Last edited:
Both races in the IGTC started well with one man winning both races at Bathurst but it wasn't easy with the 2 race card but doing the double is a difficult task.

The ILMS had a crazy race at Daytona road when a well known person on here (Baldgye) won.

The IGTC and the ILMS had a successful race with a record for the season 10 in the ILMS. An unknown person on here, Crunch, had won at the Silverstone and David_JV won both races in the IGTC at Ascari

I may be interested to train for the TEC 2,000km of Le Mans this May. What days are the leagues running? I might run GT Cup.

I may be interested to train for the TEC 2,000km of Le Mans this May. What days are the leagues running? I might run GT Cup.
The GT Cup runs on Fridays at 8pm GMT, while the Le Mans Series runs at 2pm GMT on Saturdays (it's Circuit De La Sarthe tomorrow).

Then I unfortunately won't be able to race as I am a penalty official for my home endurance league tonight. Sorry.

I won't be able to race. I'm the director of regulations for AUEC.

Our IGTC has had 2 major changes. One of these is the change from the X2014 to the GT500 base models and the change to a Thursday night but at the same time!

Back