Preferred F1 2010 Online Race and Game (sim) Settings

Canada
Cumberland, BC
GTP_BlacqueJack
I have raced quite a bit online with this game.

There are a variety of online race choices; and you can create your own race session(s) as well.

Do you prefer all sim settings on full (Race rules; tyres; fuel; damage; collisions) and 2010 car performance?

Dynamic weather?

Short or long race

Required pit stop? (20% or more race distance)?

I do know I dislike collisions off and everyone passing through each other's 'ghosts' :grumpy:

I also prefer equal car performance to make for closer racing and more entrants.

The first thing I check when joining a session are the sim settings and assist settings. If collision is off I bail-no ghosts passing through each other for me.:)

Short races I like tyres on so that tire choice and management plays a role; fuel on or off, and collisions on; damage on full sometimes gets rid of the punters at the first turn melee; but you may lose the 'clean' driving victims of the punters-so then I set damage on 'cosmetic'

Long races I like all simulation settings on; again damage cosmetic if an 'open' race' damage 'full' if racing 'clean' (friend) racers 👍

What are your preferences?

All assists off except the pit limiter - had too many drive throughs for speeding in the pit lane by accident.

I prefer to have all the rules, damage and sim on because everyone is in the same boat and the driver that is most consistent and makes the least mistakes will usually win.

I always look for equal performance and races %20 and up. Fuel and tyre Sim I don't mind where ever its on or off.

As for the collisions it depends who I'm racing, if I'm racing clean racers from here then collisions on full, as Dessy said the driver who makes the least mistakes will win but when I'm in a public lobby I like collisions to be turned of due to the amount of ramming, if your a ghost know one can ram you off the track.

I always look for equal performance and races %20 and up. Fuel and tyre Sim I don't mind where ever its on or off.

As for the collisions it depends who I'm racing, if I'm racing clean racers from here then collisions on full, as Dessy said the driver who makes the least mistakes will win but when I'm in a public lobby I like collisions to be turned of due to the amount of ramming, if your a ghost know one can ram you off the track.

But I get a weird taste in my mouth when I pass through a ghost car :lol:

Back