Premium Cars With Dirt/Snow Tires

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 20 comments
  • 4,526 views

cgr-10

.
Premium
Messages
5,717
England
England
At the moment I need to know which premium cars in GT5 can be fitted with snow or dirt tires but unfortunately I can't get to my PS3 right now and even if I could, my save has recently been wiped leaving me little money and an empty garage. I noticed when searching, a list compiled for GT4 which I assume would carry over to the GT5 standard models here, but I haven't come across anything similar for the GT5 premium models.

If you know of such a list, or can name them all off the top of your head (You're a better man than me!) I'd be extremely grateful if you posted them here :cheers:
 
I know all race cars can't be surely, most other cars I assume would work for sure
 
TVR RM can and the Maserati can.
 
I know all race cars can't be surely, most other cars I assume would work for sure

I'm almost certain this isn't the case, I've come across numerous road cars before that haven't had the option, hence why I'm asking 👍

EDIT: Mildrum I knew about the TVR but not the Mazza, GranTurismoS isn't it?
 
TomMcD
I'm almost certain this isn't the case, I've come across numerous road cars before that haven't had the option, hence why I'm asking 👍

Ah ok, well then this is definitely not my specialist area, I only used the lotus Elise RM and FT 86 concept off road in the entire of GT5, otherwise it's been all rally cars.
 
Ah ok, well then this is definitely not my specialist area, I only used the lotus Elise RM and FT 86 concept off road in the entire of GT5, otherwise it's been all rally cars.

Ah okay mate. Once again, knew about the Lotus but not the FT86. I may update the OP with all the cars as a reference for other people.
 
Gran TurismoS is correct. I only use the Subaru RM for the rally Seasonals and drifts off road.
 
TomMcD
Ah okay mate. Once again, knew about the Lotus but not the FT86. I may update the OP with all the cars as a reference for other people.

Ah ok, that's an excellent idea, I've never seen any compendium like it on here, could be a great reference point :)
 
Gran TurismoS is correct. I only use the Subaru RM for the rally Seasonals and drifts off line.

The reason I wanted to know is I'm planning a series which involves 5 rally stages and 2 road races with premium, preferably European sports cars. I wanted to get a rough idea of the kind of cars I could use for it, the Gran Turismo would fit in quite well for example.
 
TomMcD
The reason I wanted to know is I'm planning a series which involves 5 rally stages and 2 road races with premium, preferably European sports cars. I wanted to get a rough idea of the kind of cars I could use for it, the Gran Turismo would fit in quite well for example.

If you could give some rough PP numbers, I might be able to do some testing for you on the premiums that I have, if thats ok ? Though I lack all the cars in the dealership I'll give it a shot :)
 
If you could give some rough PP numbers, I might be able to do some testing for you on the premiums that I have, if thats ok ? Though I lack all the cars in the dealership I'll give it a shot :)

Thanks a lot man!

I'll give you a rough idea of what to look at as I'll sort the PP etc. out, European sports cars. I'm thinking Ferrari, Lambo, TVR, Aston, Jaguar, Alfa, maybe even check the Citroen GT models if you have one. All road cars by the way, no race cars :)
 
TomMcD
Thanks a lot man!

I'll give you a rough idea of what to look at as I'll sort the PP etc. out, European sports cars. I'm thinking Ferrari, Lambo, TVR, Aston, Jaguar, Alfa, maybe even check the Citroen GT models if you have one. All road cars by the way, no race cars :)

Yeah no problems, it's just I'm not near a ps3 until tomorrow, so might be a while coming but I'll post in here with whatever I can do :) I have most of those cars no worries, as long as it's not a miura then it's good
 
Yeah no problems, it's just I'm not near a ps3 until tomorrow, so might be a while coming but I'll post in here with whatever I can do :) I have most of those cars no worries, as long as it's not a miura then it's good

No worries, I'm looking at modern stuff anyway by the way so the Muira won't be necessary ;) Thanks again 👍
 
Cars with offroad Tyres Yes/No

Alfa Romeo:
147 TI 2.0 Twin Spark: Yes
Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4: Yes
Zagato: No
8C: yes

Aston Martin:
V12 Vantage: No
DB9: No

Audi:

TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '03: Yes
TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07: Yes
TTS Coupe: Yes
R8 4.2 FSI R tronic: No
R8 5.2 FSI Quattro: No
RS 6 Avant: Yes

BMW:
Z4: No
135i Coupe: No
Concept 1 series tii: No
Z4 M Coupe: No
M3 Coupe: No
M5: No

Citroën:
C4 Coupe 2.0VTS: Yes
Gt by Citroën Concept: No

Ferrari:
512BB: no
California: no
599: no
F430: no
SP1: no
F40: no
458: no
F430 scuderia: no
330 P4: no
Enzo: no

Fiat:
500 F: Yes
500 1.2 8V Lounge SS: Yes

Jaguar:
XKR Coupe: No
XK Coupe Luxury: No


Lamborghini:
Gallardo LP 560-4: No
Aventador: No
Murcielago 670-4: No
Murcielago LP 640: No

Lotus:
Elise '96: Yes
Elise 111R: Yes
Evora: Yes
Espirit V8: No

Thats what I've done so far, some quirks in there but generally over 400/450PP there are no cars with the offroad tyre option. Get some more done soon :)
 
I know all race cars can't be surely...

Oh really?
sWggu.jpg


Nah just joking. That was performed using the W Trail glitch a while ago.
 
Cars with offroad Tyres Yes/No

Alfa Romeo:
147 TI 2.0 Twin Spark: Yes
Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4: Yes
Zagato: No
8C: yes

Aston Martin:
V12 Vantage: No
DB9: No

Audi:

TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '03: Yes
TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07: Yes
TTS Coupe: Yes
R8 4.2 FSI R tronic: No
R8 5.2 FSI Quattro: No
RS 6 Avant: Yes

BMW:
Z4: No
135i Coupe: No
Concept 1 series tii: No
Z4 M Coupe: No
M3 Coupe: No
M5: No

Citroën:
C4 Coupe 2.0VTS: Yes
Gt by Citroën Concept: No

Ferrari:
512BB: no
California: no
599: no
F430: no
SP1: no
F40: no
458: no
F430 scuderia: no
330 P4: no
Enzo: no

Fiat:
500 F: Yes
500 1.2 8V Lounge SS: Yes

Jaguar:
XKR Coupe: No
XK Coupe Luxury: No


Lamborghini:
Gallardo LP 560-4: No
Aventador: No
Murcielago 670-4: No
Murcielago LP 640: No

Lotus:
Elise '96: Yes
Elise 111R: Yes
Evora: Yes
Espirit V8: No

Thats what I've done so far, some quirks in there but generally over 400/450PP there are no cars with the offroad tyre option. Get some more done soon :)

Thanks a lot mate, owe you one :cheers:
 
TomMcD
Thanks a lot mate, owe you one :cheers:

No problems, I'll do some more if your specific with the car companies, or I might just go nuts and do them all tomorrow :L
 
The Ford Mustang Mach 1 can have off road tires on it
 
I believe a lot of the 4WD race cars can have dirt/snow tires (I know the new Evo TC can). And for some reason, the '69 RM Camaro can also have dirt tires.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to what determines it...at least not that I've been able to find.
 
I believe a lot of the 4WD race cars can have dirt/snow tires (I know the new Evo TC can). And for some reason, the '69 RM Camaro can also have dirt tires.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to what determines it...at least not that I've been able to find.

supercars and some cars that are seen as elegant maybe

I wish lambos were possible to use. It's a real shame to me that we can't. Mainly, I want them for the visual of driving any supercar on a dirt or snow track for replays, but more for the interior view during gameplay.
 
Last edited:
I think someone should make a master list of all the cars in gt5 that can be fitted with dirt or snow tires. I certainly can't, as I'm not all that advanced in the game. No way could I check each car, so many would be out of reach. GT3, however may be possible.

Actually, I only need a list of the race cars with ability for d/s tires.
 
Last edited:
Back