Premium custom made Shelby GT500

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300SRT8Fan
  • 4 comments
  • 780 views
Messages
621
United States
United States
I have a custom made GT500 in Colorado Red. It is made from the 07 GT premium coupe Mustang in the Ford dealer. I am looking for a Pontiac Solstice coupe or a Red or Blue GT-S 99 Viper, not the black one because I have one of those.
 
Last edited:
i got a few Viper GTS's. ('99)
i can trade on the 27th
 
i got a few Viper GTS's. ('99)
i can trade on the 27th

Sorry, 27th doesn't work for me, how about the 31st (in the evening eastern time) or the 1st? (not an April fool joke.) I don't know if it is customary but I will send first ;)
 
dont worry about it. then il let you know in couple of days since im kinda quitting playing GT5
 
can i see a picture of the ford/shelby cause I have the viper
 
Back