premium membership

• Thread starter torque99
  • 15 comments
England
England
Hi Jordan, When the premium membership expires is there an option for 'auto renew' or a notification sent that I missed. I just noticed I seem to have lost my premium 'privileges' :gtpflag: but can't remember the expiry date. More than happy to extend it again. đź‘Ť

Hey torque99, I see your previous subscription expired on August 1.

To answer your question, yes, new subscriptions auto-renew via PayPal or your credit card, unless you cancel, of course.

If you prefer PayPal, yes, you can renew here. Using PayPal creates a subscription in your PayPal account that you can easily see which might make it easier for you to manage in the future.

What is this premium stuff?

đź‘Ť I have it to support the site, no adverts and the odd look at 'The Infield' secret posts :sly:

Premium Membership Benefits

Premium members receive access to a smaller, private community within GTPlanet, known as “The Infield” (accessible as a subforum of the Rumble Strip off topic forum). Because they are supporting the site financially, no advertisements are displayed to Premium users. Premium members also have the ability to change their account username once per year, can start private conversation threads with up to 100 other users, and a yellow badge will be displayed next to their posts to show their account status.

It looks like premium membership can't be gifted currently without an auto-renewing option. I'd like to be able to do a one-time gift.

It looks like premium membership can't be gifted currently without an auto-renewing option. I'd like to be able to do a one-time gift.

If you have a PayPal account you can cancel the renew option there.

You should be able to purchase a non-renewing subscription in the gift options now.

Back