Premium Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR & RS '00?

  • Thread starter Thread starter theteacher1907
  • 16 comments
  • 1,703 views
Messages
237
Jamaica
Kingston/Jamaic
Messages
the_teacher_1907
Don't know if this was posted in a previous thread.

Were they released as premiums from game release? They have detailed(cockpit) view now. They were standards in GT5 to the best of my knowledge. There's also the TM Edition '00 which is also premium. Not the Special Package one '99 but a premium regular GSR TM Edition '00. Can anyone else confirm this please? Thanks.
 
Don't know if this was posted in a previous thread.

Were they released as premiums from game release? They have detailed(cockpit) view now. They were standards in GT5 to the best of my knowledge. There's also the TM Edition '00 which is also premium. Not the Special Package one '99 but a premium regular GSR TM Edition '00. Can anyone else confirm this please? Thanks.
I think they where,but it was before 1.05,I was curious about this as well.
 
I've had the RS and TM since 1.00, don't know about the GSR though.
 
They were all premium in gt5
 
Only the Tommi Makkinen GSR '99 Special package was premium. They were only like 7 or 8 cars in the premium dealership in GT5.
 
Well, kudosprime (online garage) shows both the VI GSR and the RS '00 as premium since GT6 release so I don't think it's something that has snuck into an update. Otherwise I think they(Millhouse who updates kudosprime) would have said something about new cars added to the game.

What is curious is that the official list of cars on gran-turismo.com doesn't mention those two as new to the game. But I guess it could be because they aren't new-new, but only a premium version of earlier existing standards.
 
What is curious is that the official list of cars on gran-turismo.com doesn't mention those two as new to the game. But I guess it could be because they aren't new-new, but only a premium version of earlier existing standards.

It seems like only some upgraded standards are listed as new, I've only found two so far and that's the Lamborghini Countach's. While the Sauber Mercedes C9 and the Toyota 2000GT are not listed as new.
 
Don't know if this was posted in a previous thread.

Were they released as premiums from game release? They have detailed(cockpit) view now. They were standards in GT5 to the best of my knowledge. There's also the TM Edition '00 which is also premium. Not the Special Package one '99 but a premium regular GSR TM Edition '00. Can anyone else confirm this please? Thanks.
They've been premiums from the beginning of GT6.

What is curious is that the official list of cars on gran-turismo.com doesn't mention those two as new to the game. But I guess it could be because they aren't new-new, but only a premium version of earlier existing standards.

I think they try to ignore the fact that there's any quality discrepancy between their cars.
 
Well, could this be the answer? Im trying to find a post about this HotFix.

It shows something like this:

"The content of the Dealership has been updated" (this hotfix was release on this date 03/10/14)

What updates are they talking about
 
Well, could this be the answer? Im trying to find a post about this HotFix.

It shows something like this:

"The content of the Dealership has been updated" (this hotfix was release on this date 03/10/14)

What updates are they talking about
I think it was the fact they removed one of the special coloured bmw m4s , frozen black or something like that .
 
Ooohhh :/ I was expecting something cool haha but well... .
 
From the GT5 car list as posted on this site, the following Evos were Premiums in GT5:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. EDITION Special Color Package '99
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Touring Car
 
Back