Premium/Standard tab in GT mode garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter giga2nutz
  • 1 comments
  • 452 views

Seperate tab for premium car vs standard cars in GT mode

  • The way it is right now is perfect!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No tabs, all cars together. Just add a filter option.

    Votes: 1 100.0%

  • Total voters
    1
Messages
7
Messages
giga2nutz
Hi everyone. I am new to GTplanet... though not new to the GT series (I played GT4 diligently prior to GT5). Is it just me or does anyone else find it silly/stupid to have a separate tab for premium cars and standard cars in GT mode? In GT mode, the last thing I care about is if the car is premium or not... an indicator and a filter option maybe sufficient... but a separate tab all together?! Argh!

I apologize if this has been discussed here before... but again, I am new. ;)
 
Hi everyone. I am new to GTplanet... though not new to the GT series (I played GT4 diligently prior to GT5). Is it just me or does anyone else find it silly/stupid to have a separate tab for premium cars and standard cars in GT mode? In GT mode, the last thing I care about is if the car is premium or not... an indicator and a filter option maybe sufficient... but a separate tab all together?! Argh!

I apologize if this has been discussed here before... but again, I am new. ;)
Agreed. I really could care less about whether the car is Standard or Premium unless I am using Photo Mode, in which case a filter option would be sufficient.

Setting up a poll would be helpful here.
 
Back